Thing you didn’t see under “MAGA”

Warrior

8 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Attack the source vs making an argument. You all play the nice sheep well.

On 11/12/2022 at 6:04 PM, Warrior said:

The Washington post has degraded itself since Trump took office.

Which is to say, the Post, once one of the most respected papers in America, remade itself into a sewer of vicious lies, bigotry, and, with an utter lack of self-awareness, joined a Leftist State Media that has itself become a unique threat to American democracy by demanding Americans respect this election.

Baaaahhhhh! Baaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! 🐑 🤡

sheep.thumb.jpg.2b1bd832dbf1f937ba569f1bdcce9897.jpg

8 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Make an argument 

You're angry about opinion pieces and your primary sources seem to be media outlets controlled by the Russian government. /argument

On 11/12/2022 at 6:04 PM, Warrior said:

The Washington post has degraded itself since Trump took office. A little refresher.

Where in the world would people like that get such hatred of Donald Trump?

Perhaps from reading articles like this one in August 2015 in … the Washington Post?

Donald Trump: Spokesman for birthers, truthers, and Internet trolls

Or this one in February 2016:

Donald Trump’s intolerable cruelty

Or this one in February 2016:

Walking in David Duke’s shadow: Trump treads a well-worn path of bigotry 

Or this one in May 2016:

This is how fascism comes to America 

Or this in July 2016:

Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

Or this in August 2016: 

Donald Trump makes his most dangerous comments yet

Or this in September 2016:

Don’t compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. It belittles Hitler.

Or this in October 2016:

How much damage could a President Trump do? We can only begin to imagine. 

And on January 20, 2017? At 12:27 p.m., a mere 27 minutes after Trump took the oath of office, there was this from the Post:

The campaign to impeach President Trump has begun

And there are more — oh so many, many more pieces like this that have been vomited forth by the Washington Post. Depicting candidate Trump and President Trump as a bigot, Hitler, a fascist, dangerous, and a threat to democracy. He is the president they demanded be impeached — 27 minutes after he was sworn in.

Which is to say, the Post, once one of the most respected papers in America, remade itself into a sewer of vicious lies, bigotry, and, with an utter lack of self-awareness, joined a Leftist State Media that has itself become a unique threat to American democracy by demanding Americans respect this election.

drumpf.thumb.png.722d6441104422048e6e218fa48b2a8b.pngdrumpf2.thumb.png.c4cccd6a3c9f9878c2df46b017feed05.png

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

I don’t accept your facts, that is correct.

You exhibit Zero critical thinking with two scoops of racism. 

My facts are general knowledge facts. Facts taught in grade school and life between 16 and adult.

If you think these subjects require critical thought, you validate my thought on your thought process.

Much here is elementary.

22 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

My facts are general knowledge facts. Facts taught in grade school and life between 16 and adult.

If you think these subjects require critical thought, you validate my thought on your thought process.

Much here is elementary.

Willie, facts taught in grade school? I'm sure that made sense in your head. And yes, I do believe most foreign policy requires a degree of critical thinking. It's very obvious you don't. And yes your thinking is very elementary. 

12 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Willie, facts taught in grade school? I'm sure that made sense in your head. And yes, I do believe most foreign policy requires a degree of critical thinking. It's very obvious you don't. And yes your thinking is very elementary. 

I notice you are lacking common sense. Most political issues are common sense fixable. 

It does not take 4 years of college to solve issues of minute import.