Thing you didn’t see under “MAGA”

Warrior

Nope. We didn’t see Kurdish terrorists attack Istanbul citizens with a bomb under MAGA. Also under MAGA, you still had no clue where Istanbul is, what a Kurdish person is, or that Kurdia isn’t where they come from. Do you have the slightest clue about anything you posted? Be honest… where’d you see that tweet? Whose feed?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Nope. We didn’t see Kurdish terrorists attack Istanbul citizens with a bomb under MAGA. Also under MAGA, you still had no clue where Istanbul is, what a Kurdish person is, or that Kurdia isn’t where they come from. Do you have the slightest clue about anything you posted? Be honest… where’d you see that tweet? Whose feed?

The Twitter handle is listed in the post brain surgeon. I miss all the wars, international policies that put America first- standing up for our interests. But hey no more mean tweets. Just have my 1G ready come next month

4 hours ago, Warrior said:

The Twitter handle is listed in the post brain surgeon. I miss all the wars, international policies that put America first- standing up for our interests. But hey no more mean tweets. Just have my 1G ready come next month

The handle is, Gomer. I asked what feed you got it from. Can you read? Can you comprehend anything at all? Of course not… you think opinion pieces are investigative journalism and haven’t opened a book since Green Eggs and Ham. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

The handle is, Gomer. I asked what feed you got it from. Can you read? Can you comprehend anything at all? Of course not… you think opinion pieces are investigative journalism and haven’t opened a book since Green Eggs and Ham. 

The original question was would this happen under Trump? 

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

The original question was would this happen under Trump? 

Why don’t you go visit your alternative universe where Trump didn’t lose in 2020 and let us know. 

More importantly, some people you don’t know were killed 15,000 miles away in a place you’ve never been and couldn’t locate on a map if your life depended on it by some other people you’ve never heard of from you have no idea where for reasons you don’t know or understand. You have zero clue about The Who, when, where, or what, which begs the question — why the fuck do you care?

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Why don’t you go visit your alternative universe where Trump didn’t lose in 2020 and let us know. 

More importantly, some people you don’t know were killed 15,000 miles away in a place you’ve never been and couldn’t locate on a map if your life depended on it by some other people you’ve never heard of from you have no idea where for reasons you don’t know or understand. You have zero clue about The Who, when, where, or what, which begs the question — why the fuck do you care?

Answer the damn question or not, it’s not hard. Would this happen under Trump? You can put you BS spin on it all you want. Did any of this bs with Ukraine, China and Afghanistan happen under Trump? How about all of the Middle East under Trump vs today. Take your shit somewhere else. Oh and pay my 1G come 12/31. I know you won’t because all you idiots are hot air but it’s fun to call you out and I’ll continue to do so.

51 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

He is fighting the fight for the cult. The rest are on hiatus since the red wave got drained.

8 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

He is fighting the fight for the cult. The rest are on hiatus since the red wave got drained.

I’m fighting for our soldier’s and speaking out against this administration weak ass foreign policy that has left us open on all fronts. But you all can spin all you want but none this happened the 4 years prior and I’ll contend that’s one of main reasons many wanted him gone. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Answer the damn question or not, it’s not hard. Would this happen under Trump? You can put you BS spin on it all you want. Did any of this bs with Ukraine, China and Afghanistan happen under Trump? How about all of the Middle East under Trump vs today. Take your shit somewhere else. Oh and pay my 1G come 12/31. I know you won’t because all you idiots are hot air but it’s fun to call you out and I’ll continue to do so.

Trump is one reason Russia invaded. He withheld aid.

You have no sense of anything do you? Did you go to school? Better yet, do you live under a rock? How is it you are so clueless about such issues?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

I’m fighting for our soldier’s and speaking out against this administration weak ass foreign policy that has left us open on all fronts. But you all can spin all you want but none this happened the 4 years prior and I’ll contend that’s one of main reasons many wanted him gone. 

Why are you fighting for the men? They don't need you.

The US military is and has been the best out there for quite some time. I know, I was one of them.

Life happens. It happens here and abroad. No one can disregard and not deal with things that just happened. You adjust, deal with it and move on. The politics are going to be what they are. Wars start. For whatever reason, they do. If you happen to be in office, you deal with it. It is neither Dem or rep.

Wake up boy. Your brain is hemorrhaging. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

Why are you fighting for the men? They don't need you.

The US military is and has been the best out there for quite some time. I know, I was one of them.

Life happens. It happens here and abroad. No one can disregard and not deal with things that just happened. You adjust, deal with it and move on. The politics are going to be what they are. Wars start. For whatever reason, they do. If you happen to be in office, you deal with it. It is neither Dem or rep.

Wake up boy. Your brain is hemorrhaging. 

This isn’t “fighting” Willie - as a soldier you should know better.  This is pointing out the  ineptitude the continued failed foreign policy of this administration that has already cost American soldier their lives. And continues to put us all closer to War daily. 

16 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Trump is one reason Russia invaded. He withheld aid.

You have no sense of anything do you? Did you go to school? Better yet, do you live under a rock? How is it you are so clueless about such issues?

You don’t really believe this do you? If so you should go see someone about your mental Illness.

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

This isn’t “fighting” Willie - as a soldier you should know better.  This is pointing out the  ineptitude the continued failed foreign policy of this administration that has already cost American soldier their lives. And continues to put us all closer to War daily. 

I understand. I would say that you are advocating on their behalf. Still, they have no need for you.

You being against war and the loss of life is fine. Don't act like the only time it happens is now, while this particular group of people are in office. Soldiers have died under many presidents. 

Were you born in 2015 or something? You act as if this is all new. This world existed before your little ass was born and all the things you complain about did also.

This is what I mean by green. I think wet behind the ears is appropriate.

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

This is what you voted for, weakness on all fronts. God bless us.

BREAKING: Chinese government: Xi tells Biden 'Taiwan question' is 'first red line that must not be crossed' in US-China relations - AP

"I made it clear that we want to see cross-strait issues peacefully resolved. And, and so it never has to come to that," Biden said in reference to possible escalations. "And I'm convinced that he understood exactly what I was saying. I understood what he was saying."

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I understand. I would say that you are advocating on their behalf. Still, they have no need for you.

You being against war and the loss of life is fine. Don't act like the only time it happens is now, while this particular group of people are in office. Soldiers have died under many presidents. 

Were you born in 2015 or something? You act as if this is all new. This world existed before your little ass was born and all the things you complain about did also.

This is what I mean by green. I think wet behind the ears is appropriate.

I agree both parties, I’m just saying it was nice to not have a war machine president for 4 years prior to Biden for a change. Bush can kiss my ass, 1 and 2 and Dick Chaney is the devil in my book. Obama droned the shit out of people, many civilians. Trump was all about negotiating through strength and was effective navigating this bs without getting us into every conflict. 

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

"I made it clear that we want to see cross-strait issues peacefully resolved. And, and so it never has to come to that," Biden said in reference to possible escalations. "And I'm convinced that he understood exactly what I was saying. I understood what he was saying."

I’m sure Xi is shaking in his boots.

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

I don’t know what “this” refers to. You gotta be more specific.