This is their Agenda

Wildcat Will

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

I will do better I will show you the law.

And I will give you a picture of you. Lol

Authoritarianism

Authoritarianism refers to the advocacy or enforcement of strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom and is commonly associated with a lack of concern for the opinions or needs of others. Authoritarian personality syndrome—a well-studied and globally-prevalent condition—is a state of mind that is characterized by belief in total and complete obedience to one’s authority. Those with the syndrome often display aggression toward outgroup members, submissiveness to authority, resistance to new experiences, and a rigid hierarchical view of society. The syndrome is often triggered by fear, making it easy for leaders who exaggerate threat or fear monger to gain their allegiance.

Not my words.

15 leading doctors in the field.

18 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

And I will give you a picture of you. Lol

Authoritarianism

Authoritarianism refers to the advocacy or enforcement of strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom and is commonly associated with a lack of concern for the opinions or needs of others. Authoritarian personality syndrome—a well-studied and globally-prevalent condition—is a state of mind that is characterized by belief in total and complete obedience to one’s authority. Those with the syndrome often display aggression toward outgroup members, submissiveness to authority, resistance to new experiences, and a rigid hierarchical view of society. The syndrome is often triggered by fear, making it easy for leaders who exaggerate threat or fear monger to gain their allegiance.

Not my words.

15 leading doctors in the field.

I am not enforcing anything. I simply made you and others aware of your plagiarism thus exposing you as a fraud. I have no authority or intentions of making you stop or leave here. Nor am I a rat so your safe. Legally speaking. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I am not enforcing anything. I simply made you and others aware of your plagiarism thus exposing you as a fraud. I have no authority to make you stop or leave here. Nor am I a rat so your safe. Legally speaking. 

You made no one aware of anything. Gaslighting is also a trait. Do you understand the picture you are presenting of you? You can tell the president of you wish. 

I am not a journalist and are not subject to such laws.....if there is one. You were supposed to be showing me.

Did I miss that?

15 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I will do better I will show you the law. You don't have to "claim" it was yours dipstick. That is not the standard. Simply posting it without quotes and citing the source is claiming it as yours.

Although plagiarism is not a criminal or civil offense, plagiarism is illegal if it infringes an author's intellectual property rights, including copyright or trademark. For example, the owner of a copyright can sue a plagiarizer in federal court for copyright violation. 

5 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Although plagiarism is not a criminal or civil offense, plagiarism is illegal if it infringes an author's intellectual property rights, including copyright or trademark. For example, the owner of a copyright can sue a plagiarizer in federal court for copyright violation. 

All news articles are copyright protected the second they are published.  You can however copy and paste parts of an article as long as you put it in quotes and cite the source. The general rule of thumb is no more than 10% of the article or whatever it is.

Most forums if you look in the terms of service it is explained that you cannot copy articles without permission from the copyright holder and that you would be banned if you do it. I don't know why it's not in the rules on this forum. All Rivals forums it is.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You made no one aware of anything. Gaslighting is also a trait. Do you understand the picture you are presenting of you? You can tell the president of you wish. 

I am not a journalist and are not subject to such laws.....if there is one. You were supposed to be showing me.

Did I miss that?

When you post on a forum you most certainly are subject to those laws. Also as soon as you write a post and post it you are now in fact published and your work is copyright protected. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Again, what laws mommy?

Dude,  Just google can I copy and paste articles on a forum. You will get all the info you need.  I have clients coming in don't have time right now 

Can you copy paste articles?

"The short answer to the question of whether it is permissible to copy and paste content without permission is, of course, no. Doing so could be an infringement of the content owner's copyright, and lead to legal action or post-licensing claims – both costly outcomes worth avoiding.Mar 29, 2021"

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

Dude,  Just google can I copy and paste articles on a forum. You will get all the info you need.  I have clients coming in don't have time right now 

Of course you don't have time. 

I want you to take a look at the OT front page. How is my presence exhibited? Damn near every topic, I am there. I contribute with topics every other day, from many different areas of our society and with words in news articles from all over. I give my opinion, I see that of others.

I bring you truth and wisdom. I bring you questions and at times, good news. I solicit responses. 

Show me your place here.

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Just as others......speechless.

Why? Speaking of triggered. To the point of using pictures, like disturbed drunks do when their friends leg looked like fried chicken.

I'm bored of you Lil Willy Wonka.. now beat it. Go scour the web for more shit to plagiarize so you can sound half way intelligent. Don't come back until you got something good. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I'm bored of you Lil Willy Wonka.. now beat it. Go scour the web for more shit to plagiarize so you can sound half way intelligent. Don't come back until you got something good. 

Yet again, your ignorance betrays you. The rest knows the score. You are in this alone. Your stinking thinking ass should exit, stage right, with expediency.

Just a little advice, "you only know what you know"

Remember.

52 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Can you copy paste articles?

"The short answer to the question of whether it is permissible to copy and paste content without permission is, of course, no. Doing so could be an infringement of the content owner's copyright, and lead to legal action or post-licensing claims – both costly outcomes worth avoiding.Mar 29, 2021"

It is neither my website or blog. I can share an opinion I agree with.

7 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

It is neither my website or blog. I can share an opinion I agree with.

Of course you can. You just have to quote it and cite the source. Who's website or blog it is doesn't matter. Actually the website owner is covered by DMCA but they are supposed to moderate and remove any posted material that would be considered copyrighted material. News articles most certainly falls under copyrighted material. 

When is my work protected?

Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Of course you can. You just have to quote it and cite the source. Who's website or blog it is doesn't matter. Actually the website owner is covered by DMCA but they are supposed to moderate and remove any posted material that would be considered copyrighted material. News articles most certainly falls under copyrighted material. 

Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.

I don't have to do anything but stay black and die. You are asinine.

Are you that jealous? Do you want to sue me? Go right ahead head. Bend over while I allow you. 

Your cookie is mine child.

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Similarly, copyright law does not protect facts and information because facts are not expressions of authorship. For example, consider two news outlets publish articles breaking news about who is the next President. Plagiarism can not be attributed to either.