This is their Agenda

Wildcat Will

House Republicans are eyeing potential probes into everything from the chaotic pullout from Afghanistan, border policies being overseen by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic, the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago, business dealings involving President Joe Biden's son, Hunter, and the bureaucratic decision-making behind Covid-related school closures and vaccine mandates.

House Republicans may also use their majority to push a counter-narrative around the January 6, 2021, attack in an attempt to shift blame away from former President Donald Trump after a violent mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol.

Where is the governance? Policy for the nation, foreign or domestic? Every issue listed is behind us. No looking forward, just backwards. It matters not really. See, they learned nothing from the midterms and the message America sent.

This truly will be their last hoorah.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

House Republicans are eyeing potential probes into everything from the chaotic pullout from Afghanistan, border policies being overseen by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic, the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago, business dealings involving President Joe Biden's son, Hunter, and the bureaucratic decision-making behind Covid-related school closures and vaccine mandates.

House Republicans may also use their majority to push a counter-narrative around the January 6, 2021, attack in an attempt to shift blame away from former President Donald Trump after a violent mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol.

Where is the governance? Policy for the nation, foreign or domestic? Every issue listed is behind us. No looking forward, just backwards. It matters not really. See, they learned nothing from the midterms and the message America sent.

Be scared 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Plagiarize much?

Frankly I am disappointed in you.. I wonder how much of your other posts have been plagiarized..all of them? 😒

Plagiarism is Bad on Make a GIF

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Plagiarize much?

Frankly I am disappointed in you.. I wonder how much of your other posts have been plagiarized..all of them? 😒

Plagiarism is Bad on Make a GIF

Plagiarism is claiming someone else's work is your's. I never made any such claims. I present documented evidence of subjects broached by myself or other posters. I present my thoughts on those subjects also. I have no need. I am more than capable of expressing my thoughts in my words.

Accusations of such could mean one of 2 things, a guilty party or 2) a jealousy that exists against the author. Which is it?

Since I am proven to be who I am on this board, it must be the jealous angle. The question now becomes, why? Why do you make such a claim? Tell us all.

8 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Plagiarism is claiming someone else's work is your's. I never made any such claims. I present documented evidence of subjects broached by myself or other posters. I present my thoughts on those subjects also. I have no need. I am more than capable of expressing my thoughts in my words.

Accusations of such could mean one of 2 things, a guilty party or 2) a jealousy that exists against the author. Which is it?

Since I am proven to be who I am on this board, it must be the jealous angle. The question now becomes, why? Why do you make such a claim? Tell us all.

Sure you did..by not putting quotes and naming citing source.. we got a damn copyright infringer and a plagiarist amongst us...

go back to school

learn something

don't be a fool

no plagiarizing

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Sure you did..by not putting quotes and naming citing source.. we got a damn copyright infringer and a plagiarist amongst us...

Do you air quote before you type the words of others, like the political lines you type daily?

Do you name the authors of the talking points you spout each day?

We have a fucking hypocrite among us..........

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Do you air quote before you type the words of others, like the political lines you type daily?

Do you name the authors of the talking points you spout each day?

We have a fucking hypocrite among us..........

yes I do...if I am quoting someone I put it in quotes. If I copy/paste a passage from an article I put it in quotes and link the source and I don't paste full articles because I don't have permission. 

but I don't quote people much I usually post a meme or gif showing a quote and citation or the actual person saying it.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

yes I do...if I am quoting someone I put it in quotes. If I copy/paste a passage from an article I put it in quotes and link the source and I don't paste full articles because I don't have permission. 

You do you. That is the problem with you Repubes, you worry too much about what other people are doing instead of minding your own damn business.

Permission? 

Yep, you belong right where you are, crying about it all. You little pussy, I am not going to ask permission to type what someone else has typed a million times. That's probably why you are a little dumb ass child on the road to adulthood. You better learn life before you take your chance and step to an adult that has no pity on a youngster like you if you step out of line.  

Stay in your lane. I am not the one. I will kill you with kindness but I will also deliver a very clean ass whooping to you if I think you deserve it and right now you are pushing that button. 

If you are not capable of existing on this board without respecting the words of others then you should leave. I will respect your comments and not question their varacity, your words or not, but only to express my opposition without the accusations. 

If indeed you want to keep it 100, I will bury your ass alive on this board, metaforically that is. So......let's do this bitch.

28 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You do you. That is the problem with you Repubes, you worry too much about what other people are doing instead of minding your own damn business.

Permission? 

Yep, you belong right where you are, crying about it all. You little pussy, I am not going to ask permission to type what someone else has typed a million times. That's probably why you are a little dumb ass child on the road to adulthood. You better learn life before you take your chance and step to an adult that has no pity on a youngster like you if you step out of line.  

Stay in your lane. I am not the one. I will kill you with kindness but I will also deliver a very clean ass whooping to you if I think you deserve it and right now you are pushing that button. 

If you are not capable of existing on this board without respecting the words of others then you should leave. I will respect your comments and not question their varacity, your words or not, but only to express my opposition without the accusations. 

If indeed you want to keep it 100, I will bury your ass alive on this board, metaforically that is. So......let's do this bitch.

I am not a Republican. I refuse to join any party. I have no use for any of it but I do enjoy the show. SO basically all the incoherent drivel in your posts are your words and the rest has all been plagiarized. I get it. You do you

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

1st two paragraphs are a big 100% Thank God! It going to be nice to clean some of this shit up. Love how things shift from Jan 6th and Trump this and that to all policy once the R’s control the house. It’s comical. Don’t do what we did but do what I say. The last paragraph is an opinion which is fine. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I am not a Republican. I refuse to join any party. I have no use for any of it but I do enjoy the show. SO basically all the incoherent drivel in your posts are your words and the rest has all been plagiarized. I get it. You do you

I will do me. I will always do me. Just as I did before you, I will do after you. 

Many times, those that do not understand say so. I take your word that you are not able to comprehend the topics and the retorts that you face, given you are more than likely limited in your exposure to truth.

I understand that you don't understand.

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

I will do me. I will always do me. Just as I did before you, I will do after you. 

Many times, those that do not understand say so. I take your word that you are not able to comprehend the topics and the retorts that you face, given you are more than likely limited in your exposure to truth.

I understand that you don't understand.

Blah-blah-blah GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Turnabout is fair play...

I hate to tell you and the other Trump haters this but the 47th President of the United States will be none other than this guy. book it.. SO you better start getting used to the idea

The seven faces of Donald Trump – a psychologist's view | Donald Trump |  The Guardian

Future debates…based on past 2+ years of dems performance lies and total disregard for America and it’s citizens will be fun to watch

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Dude the passage you have above is word for word from a CNN article. You are not capable of original coherent thought.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/politics/house-majority-republican-plans/index.html

"House Republicans gear up for investigations

House Republicans are eyeing potential probes into everything from the chaotic pullout from Afghanistan, border policies being overseen by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic, the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago, business dealings involving President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, and the bureaucratic decision-making behind Covid-related school closures and vaccine mandates.

House Republicans may also use their majority to push a counter-narrative around the January 6, 2021, attack in an attempt to shift blame away from former President Donald Trump after a violent mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol."

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

He got pretty triggered Getting busted like that eh?  🤣

No trigger I did not pull myself.

See, I control me little one. No words your young ass could utter, could or would put me out of sorts. The exclusion of your thoughts are miniscule in the thought process, as they register barely nill. Please applaud and pat yourself on the back for a job thought well done. 

I love it when a young buck(no antlers), tries to make it known he has arrived. The bravado and barely a nut hanging. Stepping forward with his bird chest out, 5'8 158 lbs.

We know the type. Momma's house, may have had a "small"crush on sis, deep dives into video games.

Keep Hope Alive

11 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Dude the passage you have above is word for word from a CNN article. You are not cable of original thought

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/politics/house-majority-republican-plans/index.html

House Republicans are eyeing potential probes into everything from the chaotic pullout from Afghanistan, border policies being overseen by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic, the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago, business dealings involving President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, and the bureaucratic decision-making behind Covid-related school closures and vaccine mandates.

House Republicans may also use their majority to push a counter-narrative around the January 6, 2021, attack in an attempt to shift blame away from former President Donald Trump after a violent mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol."

Except for what?

Who claimed it to be theirs?

I am too " CABLE" of original thought.

12 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Dude the passage you have above is word for word from a CNN article. You are not cable of original thought

Is this your evidence of plagiarism?

Show me where I claimed the words were mine.

Show us.