America felt Biden

Wildcat Will

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

This is you genius.  👇

Your whole point was about Biden losing independent voters for the 2024 election.  You are such an idiot.  And a liar.  

There is no way Biden has enough independents to win in 2024. Only delusional leftists believe he’s doing a good job. If he were to face off in a fair election against anyone other than Trump, he would lose 35 states. Not that he’ll get the nod. He’s in no condition to be President now, you think he’ll be good in 6 years? Not a chance. DNC leaders ought to be thinking about alternatives right now (and Kamala sure as hell isn’t one)

4 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

There is no way Biden has enough independents to win in 2024. Only delusional leftists believe he’s doing a good job. If he were to face off in a fair election against anyone other than Trump, he would lose 35 states. Not that he’ll get the nod. He’s in no condition to be President now, you think he’ll be good in 6 years? Not a chance. DNC leaders ought to be thinking about alternatives right now (and Kamala sure as hell isn’t one)

Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't.  It is certainly not a FACT that he does lose them like Concha claims.  Just responding to his so-called facts.  Nobody from the right thought Biden had a chance against Trump either so I don't necessarily take much stock in any opinion coming from that side.  I think most Republicans STILL do not believe Biden won.

As for Biden...he is doing a good job.  Don't have a problem, some things I would do different and some the same, just like it is with every President .  In my mind, it is extremely unlikely people truly agree with everything a President does nor is it likely people disagree with everything, regardless of what they say publicly.  It is a very unreasonable position to take to be against 100% of what somebody says or does.  The chance of liking at least something is completely reasonable.  IMHO.  Having said that I would rather somebody else run from the left.  I have no idea who I think should run in 2024 but I don't think somebody 80+ should be in office.  Still trust Biden 1,000% more than anybody from the right, with the possible exception of Romney.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't.  It is certainly not a FACT that he does lose them like Concha claims.  Just responding to his so-called facts.  Nobody from the right thought Biden had a chance against Trump either so I don't necessarily take much stock in any opinion coming from that side.  I think most Republicans STILL do not believe Biden won.

As for Biden...he is doing a good job.  Don't have a problem, some things I would do different and some the same, just like it is with every President .  In my mind, it is extremely unlikely people truly agree with everything a President does nor is it likely people disagree with everything, regardless of what they say publicly.  It is a very unreasonable position to take to be against 100% of what somebody says or does.  The chance of liking at least something is completely reasonable.  IMHO.  Having said that I would rather somebody else run from the left.  I have no idea who I think should run in 2024 but I don't think somebody 80+ should be in office.  Still trust Biden 1,000% more than anybody from the right, with the possible exception of Romney.  

Also to consider; How many of Biden’s votes were simply anti-Trump votes? If Trump isn’t on the ballot, those people probably stay home.

And I agree that no octogenarian should ever hold public office. Hopefully that’s something both the left and right can agree on. 

• Like 1