America felt Biden

Wildcat Will

More than 7 in 10 viewers of President Biden’s State of the Union address had at least a somewhat positive reaction to the speech, according to a CNN flash poll.

The poll found 72 percent of watchers had a positive view of the speech, with 34 percent saying it was very positive. It reported that 28 percent of watchers viewed the speech negatively, with 10 percent saying it was very negative.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, concha said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11728295/Voter-panel-Joe-Biden-lost-independent-voters-DOESNT-support-win-2024.html

DAMNING VERDICT ON BIDEN'S SPEECH IS IN: Voter panel says Joe lost independent voters… the GOP's new rising star stole the show... and the president DOESN'T seem to have enough support to win in 2024

more U.K. Daily Mail?!?...LOL...have you no shame??....🤡

• Like 2

2 hours ago, concha said:

The poll was +10 Dems. Shocker.

Here's how Tapioca Brain is doing compared to other modern presidents:

4c4667f1-e1da-49ec-91be-80d7bb38738b.png

He can't even beat Trump with +10% Dems in the poll while the MSM protects him and tongues his balls and they spent their time attacking Trump 25/8/366.

Biden-stupid.gif

Interesting take on the polls there. I think your blind hatred of the man is clouding your judgement a wee bit. If you’re excited by that poll, more disappointment is on the horizon for you.

41 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Interesting take on the polls there. I think your blind hatred of the man is clouding your judgement a wee bit. If you’re excited by that poll, more disappointment is on the horizon for you.

Whatever makes you happy.

The poll was, in fact, +10% Dems vs Republicans. Feel free to look into it.

His SOTU performances, even using CNN poll results, is the worst of the most recent five presidencies, and again, he had a stacked deck.

Not sure where you get "blind hatred" from, other than to advertise your partisanship and apparent inability to delve into facts here as I have. 

👍

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, concha said:

His SOTU performances, even using CNN poll results, is the worst of the most recent five presidencies, and again, he had a stacked deck.

Not sure where you get "blind hatred" from, other than to advertise your partisanship and apparent inability to delve into facts here as I have. 

👍

Im not doubting the makeup of the poll, I’m criticizing your interpretation of it. And it’s wishful thinking.

Where do I get blind hatred from? Oh, I don’t know… your literally every single post that mentions him, maybe. How that advertises my partisanship, however, is a mystery to me. 

12 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Im not doubting the makeup of the poll, I’m criticizing your interpretation of it. And it’s wishful thinking.

Where do I get blind hatred from? Oh, I don’t know… your literally every single post that mentions him, maybe. How that advertises my partisanship, however, is a mystery to me. 

What is your interpretation, pray tell?

I do dislike the man. But it is far from blind. It's the presumption of it being blind that betrays your partisanship.  

And I'm not shocked it is a mystery to you.

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

This clown has zero shame or sense.  His facts as he say's was written by "Lee Carter is president of Maslansky + Partners, a language strategist, researcher and author of 'Persuasion: Convincing Others When Facts Don't Seem to Matter"

You can't make this shit up.  Why Concha thinks anybody would listen to anything he has to say is just delusion.  

2 hours ago, concha said:

👍

Concha, great work...again.  Hard to dispute your facts.  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

This clown has zero shame or sense.  His facts as he say's was written by "Lee Carter is president of Maslansky + Partners, a language strategist, researcher and author of 'Persuasion: Convincing Others When Facts Don't Seem to Matter"

You can't make this shit up.  Why Concha thinks anybody would listen to anything he has to say is just delusion.  

Concha, great work...again.  Hard to dispute your facts.  

Sister Zero Value-Added:

Try your hardest to follow the bouncing ball here.

It's not what the "guy says". There was a panel of observers identifying with either a party or as independents. If you look at the article you can actually see video of their reactions in real time as the SOTU progressed. You are a fool. I live in your head rent free.

You, apparently, would like to buy into a snap poll produced by a partisan source that weighted the polling population +10% in favor of Democrats. 🤡

BTW, it is very clear that YOU "listen" to what I have to say obsessively. 🤣

1 hour ago, concha said:

Sister Zero Value-Added:

Try your hardest to follow the bouncing ball here.

It's not what the "guy says". There was a panel of observers identifying with either a party or as independents. If you look at the article you can actually see video of their reactions in real time as the SOTU progressed. You are a fool. I live in your head rent free.

You, apparently, would like to buy into a snap poll produced by a partisan source that weighted the polling population +10% in favor of Democrats. 🤡

BTW, it is very clear that YOU "listen" to what I have to say obsessively. 🤣

Your facts are "peoples reaction in a short video", and that their future voting on the next Presidential election is without a doubt not changing.  That settles it.  Undisputed.  

You can be sure that whatever it is you 'apparently' think about anything I could care less.  Certainly not obsessed, just loathe liars like you, and I find it amusing pushing back on your lies and bs and watch your outrage. 

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Your facts are "peoples reaction in a short video", and that their future voting on the next Presidential election is without a doubt not changing.  That settles it.  Undisputed.  

You can be sure that whatever it is you 'apparently' think about anything I could care less.  Certainly not obsessed, just loathe liars like you, and I find it amusing pushing back on your lies and bs and watch your outrage. 

I didn't say a word about future voting. Sounds like you making it up because it worries you.

You have literally pointed out zero "lies". As usual.

LMAO at you.

🤣

13 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

The Lefts irrational and psychotic hate for Trump has been clouding their judgement for almost 8 years now. There is absolutely no reason to hate the man that much. He wasn’t perfect. He could be a dick at times, perhaps he wasn’t always the most pleasant person to be around, sometimes he made comments that weren’t called for, but he got the job done. Everything was so much cheaper and he could finish a sentence. He was willing to stand up for himself when necessary, protected our sovereignty, and didn’t let our natural resources go to waste. I also like the Supreme Court he assembled! (Okay, that one’s subjective)

To me this is like choosing between Bobby Knight or your friendly neighbor  ( a very generous description of Biden but a point must be made) to be your HS team’s coach. Knight is proven winner. He will be a dick at times to you and your teammates but will also tell you necessary and blunt criticisms. That is what is needed to succeed. Your neighbor is always a great guy to be around and you enjoy every experience you have with him, but he isn’t a good coach. He’s done it for 50 years and has not even a county title to show. If you want to win the choice is an obvious one. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/9/2023 at 9:14 AM, concha said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11728295/Voter-panel-Joe-Biden-lost-independent-voters-DOESNT-support-win-2024.html

DAMNING VERDICT ON BIDEN'S SPEECH IS IN: Voter panel says Joe lost independent voters… the GOP's new rising star stole the show... and the president DOESN'T seem to have enough support to win in 2024

Truth kicking your ass again?

19 hours ago, concha said:

I didn't say a word about future voting. Sounds like you making it up because it worries you.

You have literally pointed out zero "lies". As usual.

LMAO at you.

🤣

This is you genius.  👇

On 2/9/2023 at 6:14 AM, concha said:

Your whole point was about Biden losing independent voters for the 2024 election.  You are such an idiot.  And a liar.  

18 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

This is you genius.  👇

Your whole point was about Biden losing independent voters for the 2024 election.  You are such an idiot.  And a liar.  

My point is that his speech was not well-received, addressing Willie's post purporting to indicate that it was a great success.

Those were not my words, they were simply part of a headline/link I provided with the details. 

If you can't keep up with this stuff, I recommend you take a break.

You seem really upset in addition to lacking comprehension skills.

You're not very good at this. Maybe that explains your frustration and anger.

1 hour ago, concha said:

My point is that his speech was not well-received, addressing Willie's post purporting to indicate that it was a great success.

Those were not my words, they were simply part of a headline/link I provided with the details. 

If you can't keep up with this stuff, I recommend you take a break.

You seem really upset in addition to lacking comprehension skills.

You're not very good at this. Maybe that explains your frustration and anger.

Only Repubes did not get it. Some did, Repubes I mean. Hard line maga trumpeters were naturally upset at the policy issues he addressed.