So when is the IRS going to make house calls on us?

Bormio

15 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I almost applied with my wife. Too many women. Saw 2 ex's in the first year my wife was there. That was 38 years ago.

Good to be able to retire. I find it hard to think that some are content with the possibility of NOT retiring and working until they drop.

Thanks for the salutations. I will relay your sentiment. I am enjoying it. I called it done 8 years ago and now to have her home with all the time in the world......Priceless.

đŸ‘đŸ»

Wife and I have been working together since ooof 1998.  
No police incident report ever  and our first date was a week or two after the Giants beat the Bills in the Super Bowl.  😂 

• Like 1

I registered to vote in 1974(18yr old) as an independent.My 1st prez vote was for Ford(76)not Carter & in 80 for Reagan because Carter sucked.In 82 I started my home improvement business & it took off to the point where within 4 years I had a crew of 5, 2 pickup trucks... & moved away from home to a small but decent apt w/ a garage in a new town.I notified voter registration w/ new address & changed from independent to Republican.In Clinton's 2nd year as prez there was a buzz going around about nonunion construction co's getting audited by the IRS.My net was 50-60 grand so I didn't worry until the letter from hell arrived in the mail.I was being audited for 1988/89 my 2 best years at that point.This fat fuck guy & a trainee broad come to my place & for 4 1/2 hours go through bank statements,reciepts..While my hair is greying & falling out in clumps the fat fuck drinks a pitcher of my coffee & stinks up my bathroom.The results ended up the Gov owed me $1,123 w/ no interest of course.After that shit show I hooked up w/ the best accountant in the area & he told me the second I changed my party affiliation to Repub & being in the construction field it throws up a red flag when dems are in power.

• Like 1