BC will have their hands full tomorrow

Mickeybern

2 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

http://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2017/08/31/depaul-out-prove-belongs-best/592488001/

The size of the Depaul O-Line goes right at the weakness of Bergen's Defense

if BC can get ahead in the first half they should be able to put away depaul in the 2nd. Remember DPC only has 30 kids

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Its going to be a quintessential nunzio shoot out. 

First to 40 wins. 

might be right on that 1..I do believe for some reason that this year will be different as far as his coaching goes. It should be a more mature approach with not as much gambling as in the past. He has the horses so he should be more conservative. That is my hope anyway

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

If so my money is on Nunzio.  Besides IMG   he's got a good track record in those games.

DePaul will look to shorten this game by grounding and pounding. Only way I think they can win is by moving the chains and keeping langan and company off the field. If they can do that this will be a lower scoring game than we are anticipating. BC needs to grab the early lead in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

squibs all day

don't think that is happening this year as in years past. He has a very good kicking game and "on paper" will have the better team most weeks. In years past he has needed the intangibles to fall his way to help pull out victories over teams with superior talent. This year he has to put the pressure on the opposing team to take the chances. But then again this might be an alumnus just hoping he views it this way 

Just now, Mickeybern said:

don't think that is happening this year as in years past. He has a very good kicking game and "on paper" will have the better team most weeks. In years past he has needed the intangibles to fall his way to help pull out victories over teams with superior talent. This year he has to put the pressure on the opposing team to take the chances. But then again this might be an alumnus just hoping he views it this way 

its nunzio. hell always be the wild card juggernaut. unless toal has pulled him aside and put him on a short leash when it comes to some of the crazy things he has done. i wouldnt be surprised if the opening KO is a squib