Parkview vs Lowndes

Rufus69

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Hyping wins over mediocre teams is tiresome.

Except Parkview wasnt mediocre.... they where top 10 in state... well not anymore... 

Its been debunked that a 64-17 ass whooping isnt signs of a top 10 team...  

Since when did everyone become a GA rankings or Team expert... 

Since we're doing this now. 

Northwestern is the #1 team in SC... 

29 minutes ago, Bormio said:

When was the last time Parkview was really relevant?   And early rankings are mainly hype.

The only point I will give you is that Parkview has been irrelevant for some while. 

They shouldnt have let Cecil Flowe go... 

Damn he was a good HC. 

I wish Northside WR wouldve kept Conrad Nix too.... 

34 minutes ago, Bormio said:

When was the last time Parkview was really relevant?   And early rankings are mainly hype.

They were decent last year. Not great, decent. But they brought a ton of starters and galined a few good transfers.

I was personally high on them and thought this would be a good game...

I was wrong....

A 50-13 win over PTR and 69-0 over Shiloh doesnt carry much weight. It was more the PTR win I liked... combined with the way they ended last season and the returning starters and transfers... it made sense that theyd be good... 

I still think Pview will be ok, Lowndes is just very good.

Grayson at #10 (dropped from 6) , Lowndes at 18, and Rome at 27... I never thought Id see 3 GA teams that high at CalPreps... finally its catching on.

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

correct.  But I'm honestly tryna learn.  Seems like there are 5 new Ga teams every year that are newly State relevant

7A is deep... Grayson, Lowndes, and Colquitt are all proven... but theres a host of teams like Archer, Walton, Mill Creek, McEachern, North Cobb, Tift Co., Marietta, North Gwinnett, etc... that you need to acquaint yourself with

6A is Tucker, Harrison, Mays,& Lee Co... maybe Langston Hughes & Coffee

5A is the 2nd best class outside of 7A.... with Buford, Rome, Carrollton, Stockbridge, and Warner Robins all good teams..

In 4A... its all Cartersville... Sandy Creek is playing well, and Blessed Trinity... but Cartersville is going to win 4A at 15-0

3A #1 GAC plays Valor Christian CO next week.... plus Peach Co. And Cedar Grove are all good for 3A teams...

In 2A , Benedictine is a legit team... wont beat any elite level teams, but they are very good for a small school...

Our 1A Private #1 ELCA just beat TNs 5A #1 Knoxville Catholic 55-10

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

7A is deep... Grayson, Lowndes, and Colquitt are all proven... but theres a host of teams like Archer, Walton, Mill Creek, McEachern, North Cobb, Tift Co., Marietta, North Gwinnett, etc... that you need to acquaint yourself with

6A is Tucker, Harrison, Mays,& Lee Co... maybe Langston Hughes & Coffee

5A is the 2nd best class outside of 7A.... with Buford, Rome, Carrollton, Stockbridge, and Warner Robins all good teams..

In 4A... its all Cartersville... Sandy Creek is playing well, and Blessed Trinity... but Cartersville is going to win 4A at 15-0

3A #1 GAC plays Valor Christian CO next week.... plus Peach Co. And Cedar Grove are all good for 3A teams...

In 2A , Benedictine is a legit team... wont beat any elite level teams, but they are very good for a small school...

Our 1A Private #1 ELCA just beat TNs 5A #1 Knoxville Catholic 55-10

I like Archer as my Ga team.  I was impressed by their play in 2014 and watched their game vs Collquitt.  Thought they played good hard nosed football and were physical on defense.  Big showdown with Grayson in a few weeks.  Hope they do well