Geico State Champions Bowl

sportsnut25

Just now, LOSer said:

Because Mainland last reached a state championship game.....when?

Stop throwing around rankings for teams that you know nothing about. It's really stupid.

I don't think that means minimal to do with it and more so to with mainland losing a very talented qb from last year which is why they weren't nearly as strong as last year 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I don't think that means minimal to do with it and more so to with mainland losing a very talented qb from last year which is why they weren't nearly as strong as last year 

ECHS05 is fishing for things to cling to in his effort to prop up Bartram Trail.

That's what this is.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Heres their 64-38 win over Parkview... it was 57-10 in the late 3rd... Lowndes 2nd-3rd string gave up 4 tds to Parkview in the 4th... 57-10 over Pview in the 3rd is a pretty good deal.

No way.

Not THE Parkview?!

15 minutes ago, LOSer said:

No way.

Not THE Parkview?!

They arent great. Never said they were. But thats an impressive score... and they are better than any team STA will face in Florida the rest of the way.

Last year you made an argument for a team based on the amount of running clocks they had on the season. Which is an argument based on crushing lesser teams (cause its all STA played outside of their 2 losses)

This year beating a pretty decent team 57-10 in the 3rd doesnt matter.

Yeah because you never bring out CalPreps natty rankings when they serve some part of your agenda. xD

I never say (insert team) beat (insert ranking) in (insert state) so therefore they're good.

Never.

This is almost exclusively your territory.

No reason to prop them up. The season is in full swing, they can do it themselves.

While you proping them up mind telling me some actual facts that bartram will defeat us with the $ on the line 

We just pummeled buchholz which is a team they lost district to past 2 years 42-7

I demand facts to the contrary that you have to make the arguement that bartram will prevent us from advancing in 2017 playoffs 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, LOSer said:

ECHS05 is fishing for things to cling to in his effort to prop up Bartram Trail.

That's what this is.

I guess its just according to argument which FL team is good or not. 

Dissing a team thats top 10 in FL most every year... man, FL must be hanging on by a thread ... losing depth every year.

Mainland

2017 Preseason #11

2016: #9

2015: #11

2014: #8

2013: #8

But now they arent good after bringing back 15 starters.

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

While you proping them up mind telling me some actual facts that bartram will defeat us with the $ on the line 

We just pummeled buchholz which is a team they lost district to past 2 years 45-7

I demand facts to the contrary that you have to make the arguement that bartram will prevent us from advancing in 2017 playoffs 

They beat you by 23 points in a scrimmage this summer.

BTrail beat Buchholz 27-0 in the playoffs last year.

Of course Mainland also beat BTrail last year 48-22.. BTrail won by 11 this year.

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

They arent great. Never said they were.

But you did say that they were looking really good....

On 8/26/2017 at 6:46 PM, ECHS05 said:

Man, Parkview is looking really good.

and wondered if they were a top 5 team in 7A this year.

On 8/19/2017 at 11:54 AM, ECHS05 said:

Is it possible Parkview is a Top 5 7A team this year?

I encourage everybody on this board to try this. Just go to the search bar and type in any Georgia team and the word "good" and you'll find every single post that ECHS05 has ever made.

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

.. and they are better than any team STA will face in Florida the rest of the way.

You also say this about every Georgia team that comes to your mind and you do it just about every year.

It never gets any more true or accurate.

But you're someone who lacks self-esteem and has no real confidence in his teams so you have to prop yourself up constantly.

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

But you did say that they were looking really good....

and wondered if they were a top 5 team in 7A this year.

I encourage everybody on this board to try this. Just go to the search bar and type in any Georgia team and the word "good" and you'll find every single post that ECHS05 has ever made.

Parkview was ranked #5 in 7A the week of the Lowndes game.

And Parkview did look really good.... until they play Lowndes. Lowndes does look great.

Just now, LOSer said:

You also say this about every Georgia team that comes to your mind and you do it just about every year.

It never gets any more true or accurate.

But you're someone who lacks self-esteem and has no real confidence in his teams so you have to prop yourself up constantly.

Who is better in FL that STA will face? Your regular season schedule instate is shit.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

I guess its just according to argument which FL team is good or not. 

Dissing a team thats top 10 in FL most every year... man, FL must be hanging on by a thread ... losing depth every year.

Mainland

2017 Preseason #11

2016: #9

2015: #11

2014: #8

2013: #8

But now they arent good after bringing back 15 starters.

Yes but not at the most important position

QB

I've talked to several mainland reps and heard same thing, he was what made that offense last year and when he struggled last year the entire team did

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Last year you made an argument for a team based on the amount of running clocks they had on the season. Which is an argument based on crushing lesser teams (cause its all STA played outside of their 2 losses)

Almost every team in America is "lesser" than STA.

So your point is stupid.

And, yes, running clocks against top 100 (or so) teams is a great indicator of ability.

But you're the guy who was propping up Roswell while they were winning games 17-14 and 20-14.

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

This year beating a pretty decent team 57-10 in the 3rd doesnt matter.

It's a necessary result but it's not sufficient.

Do you know what that means?

I would never say that any team is great because they beat Parkview 64-38. That's expected of a great team. It's checking off a box.

You always do that though. Every time some Georgia team beats the crap out of some average team you use it as evidence that they're really good.

That's how I know that you're a complete fraud and have no clue what you're talking about.

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Dissing a team thats top 10 in FL most every year...

They're not though.

And they certainly aren't this year (which is the only one that matters regarding your Bartram Trail knob polishing).

Just now, LOSer said:

Almost every team in America is "lesser" than STA.

So your point is stupid.

And, yes, running clocks against top 100 (or so) teams is a great indicator of ability.

But you're the guy who was propping up Roswell while they were winning games 17-14 and 20-14.

STA lost to Booker T. Washington 2 weeks before they lost to freaking Jackson and you bitch about Roswell winning a game, lol.

Any moron that doesnt even watch football could see Roswell was good.

Propping them up after beating Colquitt 34-3, Buford 24-7, Westlake 28-0, Archer 47-0, North Cobb 42-21... and then going into OT with Grayson after theyd beaten Colquitt 49-21 and Mill Creek 44-26... 

Yeah Ill prop Roswell up all day as a team that wouldve shoved STA back up its own arse hole.