St. Frances Academy is ranked 10th, Don Bosco Prep 164th), so it should shape up to be an exciting match.

TheRealCAJ

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're an ignoramus. Very few BNU student-athletes earn full scholarships. I just got done paying over $70k for my kid's tuition. I could've bought a mansion in Moultrie instead!! What the hell was I thinking?? 

Partial scholarship athletic transfers? Is that better?

Is your child an athlete?

42 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Bosco has nothing comming back, Teel won't be there long..

More positive feedback....so Toal lets go and you have animosity toward Teel, you need to get yourself straight

Last years freshman team was pretty good, so the cupboard isn't bare.......so you should educate yourself before spewing your negativity toward a young coach and 15-18 year old kids.

If you don't think the kids check out this board, you're wrong...

They used to "play" with Twosmart....and he looked (not)twosmart

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're an ignoramus. Very few BNU student-athletes earn full scholarships. I just got done paying over $70k for my kid's tuition. I could've bought a mansion in Moultrie instead!! What the hell was I thinking?? 

ditto...and now my kid is set for the next 40 years

#Ivyleague

Just now, Zipcep said:

as a parent, that is the ultimate goal, to set your kid up for success.

Maybe someday you'll find that out

I dont want kids so that wont be happening. As for myself its about having fun. If i have fun and can enjoy life than thats success. if your gonna stress about your job and money and such thats just misery

4 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

"The world needs ditch diggers, Danny"

Except im college educated buddy lol. Im a lot better then a ditch digger lmao....but hey if i wanted to be a ditch digger and could still have my fun then what the hell. My life will never be about making big money. Ive always made sure my schedule got me home so that i can watch the things i love such as football :)

BTW you coming tonight?

• Like 1