Gorman vs dls highlights

Las Vegas_JC

Really enjoyed last night's game.  Great evening, great venue and two of the best programs in the country.   Game turned on the Adam Plant fumble return.  We were sitting next to his dad who was ecstatic when the play occurred.   I also want to give a shoutout to Gridiron Godfather who gave us a tour of the facility Thursday.  With the Battle of the Border tentatively scheduled for next season, it will be a challenge for the Louisiana gang on here to top the great hospitality we received fron the Vegas contingent. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, whiteshoes said:

Really enjoyed last night's game.  Great evening, great venue and two of the best programs in the country.   Game turned on the Adam Plant fumble return.  We were sitting next to his dad who was ecstatic when the play occurred.   I also want to give a shoutout to Gridiron Godfather who gave us a tour of the facility Thursday.  With the Battle of the Border tentatively scheduled for next season, it will a challenge for the Louisiana gang on here to top the great hospitality we received fron the Vegas contingent. 

Glad I got to spend some time with you guys, hope you all enjoyed the trip & went home with a little extra cash

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

Glad I got to spend some time with you guys, hope you all enjoyed the trip & went home with a little extra cash

All of us came home with money in our pockets which is a plus when in Las Vegas.    Thanks for everything, it was a great game and got to meet Adam Plants' parents who sat next to us.     If you are ever in Indiana, please let me know and we will show you some fine "Hoosier Hospitality"

• Like 2