BC vs PC

HSFBfan

Just now, SJR89 said:

This is how the forum see's HSFBfan after not helping GSB with updates 

LMAOOOO. If i had a beautiful tablet like he does then i would gladly do updates. My phone battery is shot and will not make it the entire game. Which isnt fair to the people on the board following the game and than all of a sudden no more updates

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Let me guess, you can't afford a new phone or battery??

i would have to pay off the 186 dollars i owe on this phone. I do the whole like rent a phone thing. were you pay so much money per month til you pay it off. So when that is paid off then time for a new phone

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

I'm interested to see if spp beats shp handily ... if spp doesn't win by at least two scores than that's a bad sign. I think they will though.... 

Don't know what to make of SHP and Vito at this point.  At some juncture you need to put some notches in the "W" column.  

That being said if they go 2-7 again is this season, in all seriousness, considered a moral victory?   Vito and his team Have closed the gap to the point where a lucky break here or there and they are 2-0 against DBP and PC.  That's amazing from where they were even a year ago nevermind historically.  In this league that's often the difference between 2-7 and state champs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Don't know what to make of SHP and Vito at this point.  At some juncture you need to put some notches in the "W" column.  

That being said if they go 2-7 again is this season, in all seriousness, considered a moral victory?   Vito and his team Have closed the gap to the point where a lucky break here or there and they are 2-0 against DBP and PC.  That's amazing from where they were even a year ago nevermind historically.  In this league that's often the difference between 2-7 and state champs.

Would know more of Vito i think if he was at one of the bigger schools. I think if SHP can upset just one of the bigger schools yea its a moral victory

calpreps has the following 

BC 38- 34 PC

DPC 31 - 17 DB

SPP 35 - 14 SHP 

If DB loses .....holy moly...alumni gonna get krazy.....I think BC should win by 2 scores.....SHP used all in their tank last two games....and in comes a very fast / athletic team...think this prediction is the most accurate

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

calpreps has the following 

BC 38- 34 PC

DPC 31 - 17 DB

SPP 35 - 14 SHP 

If DB loses .....holy moly...alumni gonna get krazy.....I think BC should win by 2 scores.....SHP used all in their tank last two games....and in comes a very fast / athletic team...think this prediction is the most accurate

very reasonable predictions. Can only hope DB can figure it out or keep it close. BC/PC is a virtual toss up esp if Clark is back for PC. Wouldnt be surprised if BC losses. Gotta expect SPP to win that game

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

LMAOOOO. If i had a beautiful tablet like he does then i would gladly do updates. My phone battery is shot and will not make it the entire game. Which isnt fair to the people on the board following the game and than all of a sudden no more updates

Portable-_Power-_Bank-_Charger-_Mobile-_

These battery packs cost about 10 bucks apiece and will give you the equivelant of an additional charge for you cell battery. You can find them at home depot, walmart, etc.

Provide updates until you hit halftime, plug the booster in and let your cell charge through the break, then continue updates until both your cell and booster are dead.