Hey ECHS

Columbiafan

@ECHS05 what happened? 

What happened to bartram trail? I thought they were a clear 7a north favorite after beating big elite mainland who as strong as last year and who just lost to Dr Phillips by 20-0 if i read score right 

Bartram played St Augustine with best bartram best team in program history and lost to St Augustine again but surely they contenders right? 

Also

What happened to bartram trail offense, only 28 on St Augustine?  Didn't they score almost 40 on Cartersville? 

Brah i think you should stop drinking bartram kool aid bc they not as strong as you think they are 

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Bartram lost on a last sec FG. To a pretty good team. They arent a great team, but definitely good... theyll be in the 7A playoffs for a while.

Dr. Phillips is also a top 8A squad.

Yeah... Cartersville put up 38 by halftime vs Bart... lol. 

But you said they would win 7a north 

😂 yet still can't beat their rival and best win is over a 1 win mainland team

Just now, Columbiafan said:

But you said they would win 7a north 

😂 yet still can't beat their rival and best win is over a 1 win mainland team

^^ what an idiot...

Mainland has 2 wins xD

Meaning they are 2-1 outside of their game vs Bartram ... lol... that kinda backfired on ya huh..

I didnt say shit about 7A North... I said theyd go to atleast the Semis in 7A.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Wow... Columbia lost to 1A Madison Co. also... thats rough bro.

Nice to know you still know as much about columbia as nolebull

Guess when researching that game you didn't know that Madison first half points only included 1 offensive td

The rest including a saftey off a snap over a punters head and 2 kick 6s

Oh that's also with our starting qb and nearly 5 players going down and having already played a game 3 days earlier but of course you don't mention these important facts 😂 

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

A good team beats MadCo regardless of any excuse.

If it had been ISB , I might understand.

If you didn't watch game your opinion is irrelevant to this arguement 

Same goes for nolebull 

There are stuff that reading a score online after the fact wont tell you, that's what live streams are for

33 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Same goes for nolebull 

There are stuff that reading a score online after the fact wont tell you, that's what live streams are for

That's funny.  You've felt that you were able to comment on GA games you didn't watch.

42 minutes ago, Fred said:

That's funny.  You've felt that you were able to comment on GA games you didn't watch.

Difference is that unless i missed something their isn't a full game stream available to me

In the case of this game there is therefore their is no excuse to comment without actually watching the game

If you have these games where i can watch it I'll be more than happy to watch it and give more in depth insight but otherwise i have to give insight on what i have 

Plus if we continue with that then ECHS shouldn't be allowed to comment on Columbia since he hasn't watched any games (or if he did then not that well considering he hadn't said 1 word to make me think he has actually seen a game because his descriptions lack detail) 

You can tell with someone description if they have really watched the team play just by how much detail they give on their opinion of a team

21 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Nice to know you still know as much about columbia as nolebull

Guess when researching that game you didn't know that Madison first half points only included 1 offensive td

The rest including a saftey off a snap over a punters head and 2 kick 6s

Oh that's also with our starting qb and nearly 5 players going down and having already played a game 3 days earlier but of course you don't mention these important facts 😂 

I'm having flashbacks as to why Valdosta lost against Chandler. 

And, shouldn't this post be on the "excuse thread?" 

15 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Same goes for nolebull 

HEY!!! 

I predicted on 2 message boards that Lee would beat the piss out of Columbia. The game was almost a running clock!! I even said why they would lose which is they lack athleticism and will get burned by the studs on Lee.  

They did. 

Then they were playing 1A Madison County and the first thing I posted was Columbia loses 27-17. 

7A Columbia ends up losing 42-28 and the 1A team from Madison was so shocked that a school the size of Columbia could field a garbage team like that. 

So actually I am much more qualified to talk Columbia football than ColumbiaPan is!!!! 

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

HEY!!! 

I predicted on 2 message boards that Lee would beat the piss out of Columbia. The game was almost a running clock!! I even said why they would lose which is they lack athleticism and will get burned by the studs on Lee.  

They did. 

Then they were playing 1A Madison County and the first thing I posted was Columbia loses 27-17. 

7A Columbia ends up losing 42-28 and the 1A team from Madison was so shocked that a school the size of Columbia could field a garbage team like that. 

So actually I am much more qualified to talk Columbia football than ColumbiaPan is!!!! 

You knew all that before the game, you said you watched game and yet only detail is Lee was more athletic 

Secondly you critize Columbia but fail to mention we played a game 2 days earlier when Madison got a full week to prepare 

Don't read into 1a Madison they are a damn 3a or 4a school who used a technicality to move down 

Madison has 25+ seniors,  that's almost as many as we average each year, name me 1 other 1a school with 25+ seniors 

I'm waiting 

21 minutes ago, Camcat88 said:

Did they film that game with a toaster? 

No the administration told me to stay away from sidelines because they had players heard by other administrators the previous game cussing on the live stream so i was told to stay back which forced me to film from 50 yards away on a phone 

Next time I'll just film from the stands so i can at least keep the field shown 

Columbiafan is here to have fun, not get diss'ed by jerks. Teach if you're going to teach, but don't be an ass about it and try to run those that post off.

He is young and learning by fire. He has brought more to discussions in his first year than some have in 5.

Nolebull you are still a rookie compared to most on here, and trying to impress everyone with your BS isn't working.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1