ron deSantis Accepts Gavin Newsom's Challenge to Debate on Fox News.

RedZone

• RedZone changed the title to ron deSantis Accepts Gavin Newsom's Challenge to Debate on Fox News.
24 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Jesus is busy deciding which Demonrats he should turn into pillars of salt. But here is your answer about what this challenge is all about:

Governor Of State People Are Fleeing From (California) Agrees To Debate Governor Of State They Are Fleeing To (Florida).

Is desweaty's campaign really struggling this badly?? Yes, but that's really beside the point.

Your answer is really no answer. You must not be Jesus.

On 8/5/2023 at 5:58 AM, RedZone said:

I saw one recent poll that had desweaty's approval rating about 20%...... No one likes his family.

So you think people should vote for a candidate based on how they view the candidates family?  I’m not sure you’re qualified to vote for what is the best ice cream flavor.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, On2whls said:

So you think people should vote for a candidate based on how they view the candidates family?  I’m not sure you’re qualified to vote for what is the best ice cream flavor.

People should vote for who they want to vote for.........even you!

It's NOT my fault ron and casey aren't very popular

Maybe they are a HIT in Florida (how hard is that?), I don't know or care really..

The polls say it all and they are a "team".