SJR89

Gents - its on.....the game is finally here.....Calpreps has this game 35-31 BC.....not sure if it goes to OT but should be a hell of a game.  been saying this all year so change now....SJR O-line has gotten better every week....#74 Wypler.....has come the farthest along....believe O-line will be the difference with bend dont break defense....get some pressure on Langan....walk out of Oradell with a win....what say you.......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

Gents - its on.....the game is finally here.....Calpreps has this game 35-31 BC.....not sure if it goes to OT but should be a hell of a game.  been saying this all year so change now....SJR O-line has gotten better every week....#74 Wypler.....has come the farthest along....believe O-line will be the difference with bend dont break defense....get some pressure on Langan....walk out of Oradell with a win....what say you.......

BC wins. SJR yes is better in the trenches but BC isnt gonna play the power game against SJR. Gonna try to move those lines right to left and left to right. They are not gonna go straight into those lines like DFB tried. Langan has to make the throws over the top and Feaster and Classi has to have big games. Mckenzie and johnson has to catch the ball out of the backfield. If the Langan that showed up last week throwing the ball SJR will win. 3 turnover will kill BC in this game

• Sad 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

BC is weak up the middle. SJR is weak in the secondary. 

Can BC be successful giving the ball to Josh 20-30 times like last week?

Can the SJR DL put pressure on 21?? 

Results from the last 5 games are as follows: SJR +3, BC +3, BC+3, SJR +43, SJR +1

I'll say SJR 24-21, which is good for BC since I'm a shitty prognosticator.   

BC will not player the run power game up the middle against SJR if they do they will lose that battle. Everything will be jet sweep to get the defense moving. Only one that might have success running up the middle is JL. And can JL throw the ball downfield without having 3 turnovers like last week

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SJR89 said:

I say your still a loser bro!

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Why would they deviate from what worked last week vs PC? Need to simply things in big games like this. Overthinking results in loses IMO. Go with what's working until forced to do otherwise. 

BC DEs are ballers. SJRs young OL may have their hands full w them. Lot of IFs w this matchup. 

PC defense nowhere near the defense up front as SJR. I highly doubt BC will run the ball for more then 200 yards like they did against PC. Cross and company will beat them up up the middle imo. JL should go playaction right out of the gate and loosen up that defense then hit them with the runs. 

I feel like in 14 BC had few transfers that sat out few games? W/o them ended up getting smoked by spp on espn (not like that's a bad thing spp was loaded) but got those guys back like Emmanuel appiah being one and turned their season around beat Eds and Bosco (who beat STA) ... led spp at half in playoffs. 

But I feel like they didn't sit this many games no ? 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I feel like in 14 BC had few transfers that sat out few games? W/o them ended up getting smoked by spp on espn (not like that's a bad thing spp was loaded) but got those guys back like Emmanuel appiah being one and turned their season around beat Eds and Bosco (who beat STA) ... led spp at half in playoffs. 

But I feel like they didn't sit this many games no ? 

i believe the rule and im pretty sure i read this but the rule states 30 days or half the schedule. So i think the season is half over after this week

he new rule is three-pronged: It requires all athletes that transfer schools to sit out 30 days or half the games allowed for each sport in which they participated the previous year at the prior school; athletes who transfer on or after the first scrimmage or after the regular season start date will be barred from state tournament play, in addition to incurring the mandatory 30-day or half the season sitting out period; and all athletes who transfer more than once will be barred from state tournament play, while also incurring the mandatory 30-day or half the season sitting out period.

16 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

side note...really happy for Kyle Clark....insane injury and come all the way back and get on the field is amazing...and an offer on top of that is amazing.....congrats

http://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2017/09/29/st-josephs-clark-defied-expectations-return-football-field/715446001/

Wow...great story.  Thx for sharing..I am rooting for the kid, just not next week!

• Like 1