‘FDA Is Not a Physician’: Appeals Court Sides With Doctors on Ivermectin for COVID-19

Slotback Right

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Using the tertiary definition it’s up to the “definer” to determine what they consider as misplaced or excessive admiration to assign cult status. Thus there are many cults about. 

climate change cult

is super hip right now...

...you should try it 

LOLOL.

PS: Global-surface-temperature-climate-change GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I do hope you get out one day.  Good luck.  If you don't like the label...quit checking the boxes.  

I would say that averaging 10k mi annually on top of my 25k commuting mi is getting out. It’s a small price to pay if you want to save a life here and there, investigate mean people illegally surveilling properties while on private property all the while posing as “sensitive geographic investigators” at 1:00AM that didn’t know they were on private property.  I guess crossing through three swing gates with posted signs is more than one could reasonably expect them to notice. 😂😂😂.  Never know what you might find.   Nothing quite like game camera footage to catch people playing silly games. 

18 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I would say that averaging 10k mi annually on top of my 25k commuting mi is getting out. It’s a small price to pay if you want to save a life here and there, investigate mean people illegally surveilling properties while on private property all the while posing as “sensitive geographic investigators” at 1:00AM that didn’t know they were on private property.  I guess crossing through three swing gates with posted signs is more than one could reasonably expect them to notice. 😂😂😂.  Never know what you might find.   Nothing quite like game camera footage to catch people playing silly games. 

Time for

a cheap intercom system...

you could scare the living crap out of em,  🤣

with much less exposure. 

🤔

PS: I've got some funny footage of people realizing the woods are all camera'd up...

...the looks on some 😳

27 minutes ago, Troll said:

Time for

a cheap intercom system...

you could scare the living crap out of em,  🤣

with much less exposure. 

🤔

PS: I've got some funny footage of people realizing the woods are all camera'd up...

...the looks on some 😳

The properties are in a fairly remote area with a landscape that is rugged and ugly.  But looks can be deceiving. 
Still an intercom would stick out like a sore thumb and invite unwanted scrutiny.  But placing a couple on poles on the far reaches of the property with wires leading to nowhere🤔🤔🤔
For a while, the property owners had fun engaging in little video drone battles but it’s hard to keep up when the opposition has seemingly unlimited resources. 

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

The properties are in a fairly remote area with a landscape that is rugged and ugly.  But looks can be deceiving. 
Still an intercom would stick out like a sore thumb and invite unwanted scrutiny.  But placing a couple on poles on the far reaches of the property with wires leading to nowhere🤔🤔🤔
For a while, the property owners had fun engaging in little video drone battles but it’s hard to keep up when the opposition has seemingly unlimited resources. 

the advertising bots must be tracking this thread ....

look at the crap they trying to sell me now

how coincidental this immediately pops up in the feed, go figure 🤷‍♂️

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7LqrEL3LGvW3/

🤔

PS: "other non-constitutional " makes the whole sign smell like BS...🙄

...But the idea (knowing/using the appropriate laws offensively as first defense for any 'organized' incursion )... ain't bad LOL

BTW: I think one could find a better sign tho...

Warning: Beware of Animals Landscape - Wall Sign WS47084

😝

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Troll said:

the advertising bots must be tracking this thread ....

look at the crap they trying to sell me now

how coincidental this immediately pops up in the feed, go figure 🤷‍♂️

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7LqrEL3LGvW3/

🤔

PS: "other non-constitutional " makes the whole sign smell like BS...🙄

...But the idea (knowing/using the appropriate laws offensively as first defense for any 'organized' incursion )... ain't bad LOL

BTW: I think one could find a better sign tho...

Warning: Beware of Animals Landscape - Wall Sign WS47084

😝

Soooooo, the chances for getting retroactive charges are pretty low I’m thinking.  Maybe a sign like the last one but depicting a crazed stick figure in a Maga Cap holding an American flag would work.  It is after all, the most dangerous creature on the planet. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Soooooo, the chances for getting retroactive charges are pretty low I’m thinking.  Maybe a sign like the last one but depicting a crazed stick figure in a Maga Cap holding an American flag would work.  It is after all, the most dangerous creature on the planet. 

I always liked this one. 🤷‍♂️

71Gg9sow1mL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

10 hours ago, Troll said:

well played...

I See You Celebrating GIF - I See You Celebrating Polo - Discover & Share  GIFs

🤣

Never had the misfortune to ever have to attend a match.  But I did get dragged to an official croquet event once.  I found myself wanting to strike most any round looking object with the mallet, but practiced remarkable restraint.  The aperitifs and subsequent digestifs helped in that regard.

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2023 at 9:19 PM, On2whls said:

Never had the misfortune to ever have to attend a match.  But I did get dragged to an official croquet event once.  I found myself wanting to strike most any round looking object with the mallet, but practiced remarkable restraint.  The aperitifs and subsequent digestifs helped in that regard.

LOL

...you ain't seen how they do it in Joisey 😝

They have this thing called...

"The Hunt"

https://farhillsrace.org/#:~:text=We are excited to announce,Saturday%2C October 21st%2C 2023.

PS: If you never been....

...you probably wouldn't understand 😝 LOL

BTW: I tink Dat's T's backyard he shares wit doze big Ferma cats...

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

LOL

...you ain't seen how they do it in Joisey 😝

They have this thing called...

"The Hunt"

https://farhillsrace.org/#:~:text=We are excited to announce,Saturday%2C October 21st%2C 2023.

PS: If you never been....

...you probably wouldn't understand 😝 LOL

BTW: I tink Dat's T's backyard he shares wit doze big Ferma cats...

I can assure you I don’t understand.  I’ve never understood horse racing aficionados that also claim to be concerned about animals, or environmentalists that wanna get in your face, after they return from a cruise.  I could go on but…… I’m feeling guilty that I short pedaled my dog walk yesterday so I’m about to treat them to some paddle boarding.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I can assure you I don’t understand.  I’ve never understood horse racing aficionados that also claim to be concerned about animals, or environmentalists that wanna get in your face, after they return from a cruise.  I could go on but…… I’m feeling guilty that I short pedaled my dog walk yesterday so I’m about to treat them to some paddle boarding.

yeah

you'll fit right in...

...just be dressed in yer best

preppy attire. 

🤣

PS: It's much more like 4H

here in South Jersey. 

🤷‍♂️