Arch Manning Huge Texas Spring Game....

RedZone

Will post some highlights.

Sophomore quarterback Arch Manning completed 19 of 26 passes for 355 yards and three touchdowns. AUSTIN, Texas — The offenses were on fire at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium on Saturday afternoon, as Orange defeated White, 35-34, in Texas Football's 2024 spring game. 2 days ago

18 hours ago, pied said:

Looked good. Very very good. 

I couldn't imagine dealing with the type of pressure Arch has with that last name every time he steps on the field whether it's game or practice...... it was good for him to have a tremendous spring.

He basically played the entire spring game. I think a lot of schools would love to have a backup QB like Arch Manning even at this stage of his development.

15 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Looked sooooo good! Especially for a spring PRACTICE.

Time to pull your pants up FF.

Good point, you don’t get any wins for a Spring game, but so far every time Arch has been called on he responded well. Ewers clearly the starter but he’s missed time every season so having a backup that you and the team has some confidence in is important.  

12 hours ago, pied said:

Good point, you don’t get any wins for a Spring game, but so far every time Arch has been called on he responded well. Ewers clearly the starter but he’s missed time every season so having a backup that you and the team has some confidence in is important.  

If he was good enough, he would be starting. Could it be he’s afraid of failure, because of the hype, on why he doesn’t or didn’t transfer to become QB1. Has he proven anything against good competition? (They don’t hit you in the mouth in the spring game) Didn’t in high school. If I’m missing something please enlighten me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

If he was good enough, he would be starting. Could it be he’s afraid of failure, because of the hype, on why he doesn’t or didn’t transfer to become QB1. Has he proven anything against good competition? (They don’t hit you in the mouth in the spring game) Didn’t in high school. If I’m missing something please enlighten me.

But he played in Weeziana….a power house state!🤣

3 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

That's a good point, after one year in college he is not ready to be the starter at Texas behind third year starter Quinn Ewers.  You appear to want to use that as a slight, but it is simply what the situation is.  There are not likely 2-3 QBs in the country that would start above him this year if that.  

It has been stated for some time that the plan was for him to RS this past year.  Had Ewers stayed healthy, he likely would have gone pro and Arch started.  The family is comfortable developing behind Quinn this year as well.  Based on prior years, I think it is likely/probable that Arch gets called to start or play significant minutes through the season and would guess everyone else involved thinks so as well.

Scared or like the situation learning from Sark?  If there's a family that I would trust in QB development it would be his.

13 minutes ago, pied said:

That's a good point, after one year in college he is not ready to be the starter at Texas behind third year starter Quinn Ewers.  You appear to want to use that as a slight, but it is simply what the situation is.  There are not likely 2-3 QBs in the country that would start above him this year if that.  

It has been stated for some time that the plan was for him to RS this past year.  Had Ewers stayed healthy, he likely would have gone pro and Arch started.  The family is comfortable developing behind Quinn this year as well.  Based on prior years, I think it is likely/probable that Arch gets called to start or play significant minutes through the season and would guess everyone else involved thinks so as well.

Scared or like the situation learning from Sark?  If there's a family that I would trust in QB development it would be his.

Had Arch flopped in his spring game like many QBs did this past spring these moronic haters would have been all over it. Sorry, haters.

The Manning family QB plan is a simple one>. preparing Arch for the NFL.

I had to suffer through 3 years of JT Daniels from Mater Haze being the greatest QB the world has ever seen on this forum....... then of course I had to read about Tiny Young from Mater Haze.

The haters can kiss my ass. 🤔😠😭

10 minutes ago, pied said:

There wasn’t an intended slight at all. I was just expressing my opinion on how things have transpired to this point in his career. When it comes to future development it’s all pure speculation on how his will progress. To this point (in my opinion) he hasn’t lived up to the praise that’s been bestowed upon him. Show me anything that backs that he’s was the top prospect 2 years ago, didn’t prove it with his play or competition in high school. He could very well turn out to be a NFL HOF’er but he first has to be QB1 in college.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

There wasn’t an intended slight at all. I was just expressing my opinion on how things have transpired to this point in his career. When it comes to future development it’s all pure speculation on how his will progress. To this point (in my opinion) he hasn’t lived up to the praise that’s been bestowed upon him. Show me anything that backs that he’s was the top prospect 2 years ago, didn’t prove it with his play or competition in high school. He could very well turn out to be a NFL HOF’er but he first has to be QB1 in college.

When Arch gets drafted in the 1st round a couple years from now Newman High School in New Orleans will have produced a staggering "4" 1st rounders. 👇

QB Peyton Manning 

QB Eli Manning 

QB Arch Manning 

WR Odell Beckham Jr

Anyways,  find other ways to hate Arch Manning. Dazzle us!

25 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I hear what you're saying but your post reads like when someone says, "no offense intended, but you are just dumb and fat and a terrible person, but of course I don't mean to offend you" lol.  Heck you all but said he was afraid by not transferring.

I don't think I've said anything other than he looks good so far in the situations he's been put in.  

4 hours ago, Norcalnut said: