Click for truth

1 hour ago, Crusader12-0 said:

And some Native American tribes were so brutal that their enemies helped the Europeans conquer them. The Aztecs were so hostile to their enemies, that they had no hesitation joining Cortes during his march to Tenochtitlan

Everyone owned slaves, murdered and raped villages without a second thought, took whatever they wanted for survival. 

hell before the 1900’s everyone was savages. Doing whatever they wanted. like I said before If you wrote a book on slavery from the beginning of time the section from the USA would be so small and short that you wouldn’t even be able to find it without looking at the index 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Everyone owned slaves, murdered and raped villages without a second thought, took whatever they wanted for survival. 

hell before the 1900’s everyone was savages. Doing whatever they wanted. like I said before If you wrote a book on slavery from the beginning of time the section from the USA would be so small and short that you wouldn’t even be able to find it without looking at the index 

I’ll reply for our collective lefty lunatics to your statement…………………………..

IMG_0099.jpeg

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And Jesus was blonde, blue eyed..... gotcha.

bgw

Sorry no matter how many times you say it, black and Hispanic people will never accept you as their own. You are honky mixed with cracker. You are from the mountains of Caucasus. A Slavic Viking from Iceland. I bet you tell your mom to shut up. Make some bland ass potato salad. Blue veins visible on your legs. Pointy ass nose. No personality. Can’t dance. Says shit like Broski. Drink White Claws. Get your haircut at Great Clips. Stay in your lane whitey. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sorry no matter how many times you say it, black and Hispanic people will never accept you as their own. You are honky mixed with cracker. You are from the mountains of Caucasus. A Slavic Viking from Iceland. I bet you tell your mom to shut up. Make some bland ass potato salad. Blue veins visible on your legs. Pointy ass nose. No personality. Can’t dance. Says shit like Broski. Drink White Claws. Get your haircut at Great Clips. Stay in your lane whitey. 

That was funny, I took a DNA test of course I knew my latino heritage, my mother and grandmother are from Chihuahua, naturalized citizens. 

The rest is from north west Europe.

Dipshit, how little you know.

bgw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That was funny, I took a DNA test of course I knew my latino heritage, my mother and grandmother are from Chihuahua, naturalized citizens. 

The rest is from north west Europe.

Dipshit, how little you know.

bgw

Ay Caramba!!!!!