Cen10 49 - 0 Half

NotBigdaddybloom

13 hours ago, On2whls said:

2014 was the best year to watch Cen10.

OOL  1 point loss to BG, 20 point loss to MD (not too much fun) 3 point win over OLU, 8point over LBP, 

Playoffs 4point win over Serra, 3 point revenge win over MD, 1 point win over Bishop Amat, 7point win over SJB.  21point loss (three late turnovers) to DLS.   

Many exciting games.  That's why I go to the games.

JJ Taylor was smooth.

14 minutes ago, covercorner said:

All but QB and RB?? QB is equal, but MD RB's are better than CC;s group. CC Thomas KInslow #2 transferred from Mater Dei after his freshman year. He'd be the 3rd RB if he was at MD still. MD Soph. Chris Street who has yet to be unleashed is averaging 10 yards per carry. He's been getting average of 7-8 carries per game. Street does things Shakobe Harper, Kinlsow and CC's RB #4 can't do. 

CC RBs are solid, but Tanner makes that offense go. 

Street may end up being the best RB in the 2020 class...dude packs a lot power and runs down hill...he reminds me of warrick dunn

4 hours ago, lancer3622 said:

I don't know about that.  Not anywhere near Bosco or MD good?  I recognize that they haven't played the type of schedule that MD Or Bosco has played this season.  But it wouldn't surprise me if Centennial is representing the South in the State Championship come December.

Agreed 100%

42 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Street may end up being the best RB in the 2020 class...dude packs a lot power and runs down hill...he reminds me of warrick dunn

Last year a lot of hype around TJ pledger at Chaminade (now IMG).  Meanwhile Miles Reed who sat behind JJ Taylor came out of nowhere and in playoff game outrushed Pledger something like 220 to 150. 200+ nights not uncommon for Reed. Cen10 platoons Cortez and Kinzler every series so neither will have huge numbers.  But, if they both got hurt Cen10 would be forced to release the Kracken😳