Ohio Playoffs Week 5 / Finals

Coletrain06

Hoban vs. Winton Woods - WW 28 Hoban 12

Hoban has rattled off some great wins since their opening week loss to Iggy, and in impressive fashion too. Hoban has good size and skill on the lines and at skill positions. 

Winton Woods has a very complete team. They have a great dual threat QB who throws the ball very well in Kenny Mayberry, they have one of the best RB's in the state in Miyan Williams, they have one of the best LB Corps in Ohio, anchored by D2 defensive POY Chris Oats, they have a solid secondary, and they are very solid on both lines............In their only loss to Elder on a missed XP in OT, they missed a FG and an XP, and their best player Chris Oats was injured and missed the 2nd half..............From what I've seen Winton Woods is one of those teams that will probably only lose if they beat themselves.

Hoban has great Line play and tons of playoff experience. This should be a tough game down to the wire. If WW takes care of the ball and doesn't have special teams miscues, I think they win.

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

Hoban vs. Winton Woods - WW 28 Hoban 12

Hoban has rattled off some great wins since their opening week loss to Iggy, and in impressive fashion too. Hoban has good size and skill on the lines and at skill positions. 

Winton Woods has a very complete team. They have a great dual threat QB who throws the ball very well in Kenny Mayberry, they have one of the best RB's in the state in Miyan Williams, they have one of the best LB Corps in Ohio, anchored by D2 defensive POY Chris Oats, they have a solid secondary, and they are very solid on both lines............In their only loss to Elder on a missed XP in OT, they missed a FG and an XP, and their best player Chris Oats was injured and missed the 2nd half..............From what I've seen Winton Woods is one of those teams that will probably only lose if they beat themselves.

Hoban has great Line play and tons of playoff experience. This should be a tough game down to the wire. If WW takes care of the ball and doesn't have special teams miscues, I think they win.

I'd be surprised if the game would not be closer than that.

Its a coin flip 

and Hoban by a whisker 😀

Just now, Coletrain06 said:

Winton Woods runs a fake punt from their own 20 with ~ 30 secs left, fails.........3 plays later Hoban scores.  42-14

Winton Woods is killing themselves with turnovers and penalties. Stupid plays

Hoban is just better.  I work with Winton Woods HC younger brother and told him if they get down by 21 this week it's curtains.  Well it's curtains.

1 minute ago, Coletrain06 said:

Winton Woods runs a fake punt from their own 20 with ~ 30 secs left, fails.........3 plays later Hoban scores.  42-14

Winton Woods is killing themselves with turnovers and penalties. Stupid plays

I don't recall a Hoban penalty other than kicking the ball OB

thats the difference in winning and losing