Ohio Playoffs Week 5 / Finals

Coletrain06

3 minutes ago, OdbCle said:

I also think Ed’s and Colerain fans are watching this game and saying, “my team at its best is  better then both these teams.” 

Yes for sure. I kept Colerain in my top 25 this week, because in their loss to PC I didn't see anything to make me think they weren't who I thought they were. 5 Turnovers to 0 was the difference. Those happen as we've seen tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Yes for sure. I kept Colerain in my top 25 this week, because in their loss to PC I didn't see anything to make me think they weren't who I thought they were. 5 Turnovers to 0 was the difference. Those happen as we've seen tonight. 

It’s about match ups. I think colerain would of fared much better in the secondary against mentor but tada would of gashed us like chase could but more. Pending what injury pace had, as he be the spy 

11 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

It’s about match ups. I think colerain would of fared much better in the secondary against mentor but tada would of gashed us like chase could but more. Pending what injury pace had, as he be the spy 

Pick C is weak at LB and CB. Colerain and Mentor both took advantage of this. Difference is Mentor's offense is based on the QB dropping back.....PC realized just bring the house everytime......Colerain's triple option requires lateral discipline to defend, and PC was lost on how to defend it.

1 minute ago, Coletrain06 said:

Pick C is weak at LB and CB. Colerain and Mentor both took advantage of this. Difference is Mentor's offense is based on the QB dropping back.....PC realized just bring the house everytime......Colerain's triple option requires lateral discipline to defend, and PC was lost on how to defend it.

PC O line just wore down Mentor getting 3,4 and more on every run

Every time it was 3rd and 5 they got that and more

very impressive

Mentor had to play lights out to win

PC needed to play their norm and they did