Ohio Playoffs Week 5 / Finals

Coletrain06

2 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

It's always amusing to me when OOS people mock our Power run offenses/defenses here in Ohio......when that title game rolls around and it's freezing and snowing, the power teams have a significant advantage

The 2013 Regional final game between Colerain and Moeller is still hands down the coldest game I've ever been to. It was 9° with wind chill, and started snowing early in the 2nd qtr. It was painful cold.......I remember standing near coaches on the sideline yelling at the players "you HAVE to get over the cold!"

This year was one of the few championships in recent memory without snow or freezing rain

Ha! @15yds4gibberish and I were at the state game last year for CA and it was right around 30 degrees and we were not enjoying ourselves. Can’t imagine 9 degrees 

• Haha 2

On 12/8/2017 at 5:41 PM, zulu1128 said:

LOL @ all the GA and AL guys losing their shit about playing in the snow. xD

I think the Georgia guys were losing it over NOT playing in the snow. Be damned if we didn't all get pissed that the games got postponed due to it. Alabama was just reiterating that it was silly for Georgia to not play, especially in a friggen dome. 

• Like 1