Shea Patterson to Michigan

LiberalDonaldTrump

I needs him to stop following his "connections" and start thinking for himself for once...

Just because the guy that was trying to recruit him to Arizona is now Michigan's recruiting coordinator doesn't mean you have to be a puppy and follow him....Maybe he was feeling heat from that backup..That or his Ole Miss "connection" didn't help much....who knows...

Same case for Patterson's old center when he was at IMG...

Hope it works out for him but the reasons are getting obvious....and old...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

I needs him to stop following his "connections" and start thinking for himself for once...

Just because the guy that was trying to recruit him to Arizona is now Michigan's recruiting coordinator doesn't mean you have to be a puppy and follow him....Maybe he was feeling heat from that backup..That or his Ole Miss "connection" didn't help much....who knows...

Same case for Patterson's old center when he was at IMG...

Hope it works out for him but the reasons are getting obvious....and old...

his dad is running that show...

• Like 1

What is the attraction to Michigan....dont give me academics...were talking on the field

JH is something like 1-7 against top 10 teams. Finishes 3rd in the BIG Ten East year after year. Has never beaten OSU. I have to give JH credit in the sense that he must talk a heck of a game for recruits to go to a program that is very mediocre