Looking live from Apogee Stadium in Denton Texas

Texasball

4 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Don't turn the page coward...This about you saying LT WR are slow!

Here the difference when making statement about points scored you went to maxpreps and looked it up to see it could fit your agenda.

One might say they only gave up more than 30 - 3 times and two of them was against Lake Travis.  Which says a lot about Lake Travis.

You quoted the scores dumbass

LT is slow

Judson gave up 28 points 5 times to competent teams, but they're one of the most talented teams in the country according to you, and are better than SJB is what I gather you were saying in your bigger, stronger, faster rant. 

Anytime they face a team that doesn't stumble on their own feet, they'll get 28 points scored on them at the very least is what that says.. 

Personally Steeler - I don't believe you enjoy much HS Football.  You consider yourself some type of elitist.  Nobody ever does it good enough for you unless they are from California.  The truth be told you post more about OOS teams than you do your own.

IMO you are coward pussy - 

I can handle most opinions...I will call you out every time when start your bullshit calling quality teams and players - slow, horrible, and trash!

You are Trash!

12 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Personally Steeler - I don't believe you enjoy much HS Football.  You consider yourself some type of elitist.  Nobody ever does it good enough for you unless they are from California.  The truth be told you post more about OOS teams than you do your own.

IMO you are coward pussy - 

I can handle most opinions...I will call you out every time when start your bullshit calling quality teams and players - slow, horrible, and trash!

You are Trash!

I don't critique California teams? Please, I critique them a ton when someone posts homer BS like yourself.

Your opinion doesn't matter.

No you can't. You try to throw down your stupid Bias BS down people's throats. Your opinion is no better than a lady watching football for the 1000th time.