Looking live from Apogee Stadium in Denton Texas

Texasball

Just now, ChimpGrip said:

So you just proved my point. It takes more than speed to field a great team. And you don't have to have Judson-like speed to be great. Speed is not everything (for the third time). 

Where did I say speed is everything?

I did say you can't be a top team when you lack speed. LT lacks speed.

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

It also says that Television replays lent enough evidence to make those claims.  

I just watched each of these plays as I set my DVR since it was being televised.  It was very close on the 4th down spot - IMHO the ref's missed that call.  The ref's flat missed the calls on both TD's -  I am not saying that Trinity would have won -  This could have made things different and would have put much more pressure on Allen to execute deeper into this game.

LOL, lends enough evidence was stated before the backpedaling. I've seen the video and the "evidence". It's inconclusive.  In the NFL it would fall under the call stands heading. 

1 minute ago, Lamarfan said:

The year I'm talking about LT was double badass and got stopped dead in there tracks.

Against a buzz saw Katy team. If we flip this years scenario, where Katy and LT play in '16, LT kills em'.

If LT gets blown out this week, that does not mean that is what would have happened had they played any other year (besides '15-which actually was close till about the middle of the third).

47 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

LT is not a slow team. And once again, it's not all about speed. It goes way beyond that. Hopefully you realize this. 

He doesn't...He just likes to create issues  (kinda like fake news) He is jack of all trades and master of none. 

When you are talking about LT - You are talking about one of the elite teams in this country --- He will never admit that - but is the god honest truth.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Texasball said:

He doesn't...He just likes to create issues  (kinda like fake news) He is jack of all trades and master of none. 

When you are talking about LT - You are talking about one of the elite teams in this country --- He will never admit that - but is the god honest truth.  

Steeler speaks the truth, some can't handle the truth(You are one of them)

LT being elite at HS football this year is like you thinking you're a guru on football.

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Steeler calls out Klein Colins and their lack of a passing game, and you come out and defend them. According to you, every Texas team is complete. QB, WR's, speed, OL you name it every team has it.

That's why you're a moron and not taken seriously.

It wouldn't matter who ---You are going to run down anything Texas or any team that others like.  You jump into every single conversation with uneducated opinions.  This has been your thing since the beginning of time going back over a decade.  

No I don't think every team is complete.  appreciating the level of football being played by teams doesn't mean that I don't see flows.

Collins getting beat by Longview doesn't mean shit - concerning your opinions - some damn good teams will get by Longview every damn year.  

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Steeler calls out Klein Colins and their lack of a passing game, and you come out and defend them. According to you, every Texas team is complete. QB, WR's, speed, OL you name it every team has it.

That's why you're a moron and not taken seriously.

That is not what you said first - You said the QB was horrible!  Nothing was farther from the truth.

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Westlake handled them and so did  you all last year.  Both programs took care of business playing SV.

I have had the opportunity multiple times to be on the practice field with SV and I have discussed football with this staff and others who are around them -  These kids are well coached and every other coach in the state will tell you the same.  hardly ever do they pass the big time eye test like others.  What they have is hard working tough kids who are coach able.

22 minutes ago, Texasball said:

It wouldn't matter who ---You are going to run down anything Texas or any team that others like.  You jump into every single conversation with uneducated opinions.  This has been your thing since the beginning of time going back over a decade.  

I'm going to tell it like it is. People don't like that.

22 minutes ago, Texasball said:

No I don't think every team is complete.  appreciating the level of football being played by teams doesn't mean that I don't see flows.

You sure make it sound like that to anyone that has seen you post. You're to bias to give an honest opinion about anything Texas

44 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

So 5 out of 12 opponents didn't score 28+ on Judson?

Don't turn the page coward...This about you saying LT WR are slow!

Here the difference when making statement about points scored you went to maxpreps and looked it up to see it could fit your agenda.

One might say they only gave up more than 30 - 3 times and two of them was against Lake Travis.  Which says a lot about Lake Travis.