GEICO Bowl Games

ECHS05

On 12/23/2016 at 10:05 AM, ECHS05 said:

I could see it getting ugly. By ugly I mean a 21 point win or so for Chandler . 35-14 maybe.

On 12/23/2016 at 3:43 PM, ECHS05 said:

If Valdosta, a 2nd tier GA team beats them... thatd be a statement... its East vs West... Super Offense vs Subliminal Defense..

On 12/13/2016 at 2:14 PM, ECHS05 said:

Im betting Chandler hasnt faced a defense as good as Valdostas yet... 

This is what ECHS05 was saying last year....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

And another emergency fall back: the pick em.

ECHS05 is the message board version of a cuck.

Means you can pick winners of games... It means I have a better chance of getting this game right because I pick more games right.

You dont. You cant even pick between Marist-Godby & Marist-Belen Jesuit. You are awful at picking winners unless you copy CP.

You are wrong. Like always.

Just now, Guccifer said:

And they hadnt.

Im posting facts... And Canes just goes back and finds old quotes hoping theyll mean something. Posting 1 random quote leaves out the context,of the entire conversation.

Like Ill say for the 12th time... Outside of that 1st drive... Chandler did nothing on offense for the 1st quarter and a half...

Valdosta had forced another punt, fumbled it... And it still took Chandler 12-14 plays to go 42 yards... And they were aided by a phantom PI call on 4th down that extended the drive.

In a 6 minute span Chandler scored 29 of their 44 points. The other 42 minutes Valdosta held one of the hottest offenses in America to 15 points. And 1 of those was on 1 long play.

Fact - this game was won in a 6 minute span between the 2nd & 3rd quarters all on unforced turnovers... Spinning it any other way is a lie.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

And Canes just goes back and finds old quotes hoping theyll mean something. Posting 1 random quote leaves out the context,of the entire conversation.

That quote is of your entire post.

There was no context.

You actually thought Chandler has never seen a defense like the pantywaists at Valdosta.

Comical

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Fact - this game was won in a 6 minute span between the 2nd & 3rd quarters all on unforced turnovers... Spinning it any other way is a lie.

44 points and 520 yards is all smoke and mirrors.

Apparently after a turnover it's customary for good defenses to just let the offense go right down the field.

xD

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

I'm posting numbers put up against said defense. Those are, indeed, facts.

You're just responding with "and they hadn't"  and then pretending that it constitutes a fact.

It's a fact like you claiming that 36% was actually 75%

Numbers dont tell the story of a game.

STA had twice as many yards as DBP but still lost 20-10.... But I know you remember that

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

OT: was this  img lineman dominant this year ? Don’t remember him ..... 

http://www.espn.com/college-football/recruiting/story/_/id/21726874/daniel-faalele-commits-minnesota-golden-gophers

Fleck with an IMG OL pipeline.  Dunlap very nice get for Minn.  That’s some beef added to the OL with those two.  The QB is from MN.  Maybe one season we’ll see Annexstad vs Sitkowski in a Big Ten thriller. :)   

Unfortunately you werent here for that ... Youd been embarrassed on the board so many times you left again so you could reinvent yourself.

The same thing will happen to this one too.

---

Thank you for posting this too

On 12/23/2016 at 10:05 AM, ECHS05 said:

I could see it getting ugly. By ugly I mean a 21 point win or so for Chandler . 35-14 maybe

====

I called this one too. And although it got ugly... It was only ugly for 1 reason, turnovers.

Valdosta had to be perfect in this game to win. And they were far, from it..

Looks like I was right again, Gucci.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Thank you for posting this too

On 12/23/2016 at 10:05 AM, ECHS05 said:

I could see it getting ugly. By ugly I mean a 21 point win or so for Chandler . 35-14 maybe

====

I called this one too. And although it got ugly... It was only ugly for 1 reason, turnovers.

Valdosta had to be perfect in this game to win. And they were far, from it..

Looks like I was right again, Gucci.

This is not good for you.

You claimed that 21 points would be "ugly" but then they lost by 20 (down by 28 in 4th) and you've spent a year saying that it wasn't ugly.

You literally can't get your story straight.

The reason why you think you call stuff is because you twist yourself into a pretzel 900 times before the game is played.

Then afterwards you don't have any issue just lying if it gets to hairy for you.