If NG misses fg there would have been flag

HooverOutlaw

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Then another one then another till it was first and goal.

The GSHA told the refs NG wins no matter what.

WHERE have you been? If anyone from SOWEGA beats ANYBODY in Gwinnett county, you had damn well be a LOT better than they are! This is the third time we've been screwed by officials since 2010!

53 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Or maybe recruit another QB from Pavo....

As I've told you all season long! He likes to sit back and eat a sammich before he throws the ball! Half of the sacks are NOT on the OL!  And the only time he decides to throw the ball away, we don't have a receiver in that zip code! And WHY do we NEVER get pressure on the QB? I think that we had ONE sack in the playoffs! And THAT was against Walton, when we KNEW they had to throw at the end!

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You know it. Feel bad for the kids. But they appear to have a great team coming back next season. You just need to recruit another random QB from a Midwestern state to replace Krajewski ;) 

While he was no doubt the most talented QB in Packer history! He wasn't in the top five in the last eight years, as far as being a QB!

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

As I've told you all season long! He likes to sit back and eat a sammich before he throws the ball! Half of the sacks are NOT on the OL!  And the only time he decides to throw the ball away, we don't have a receiver in that zip code! And WHY do we NEVER get pressure on the QB? I think that we had ONE sack in the playoffs! And THAT was against Walton, when we KNEW they had to throw at the end!

You had a sack on NG final drive 

what game were you watching?😂

I know you were in the stands with your hands over your eyes