Congrats Bill Stewart!!!

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOOO, you think STEWART won that game?xDxDxD

Did the refs suit up and wear red and white helmets and pads tonight or what?

I'm watching video replay now to see if I can pick up on some of the calls that I couldn't see during the live game. The ones I know for sure were good were false starts and the too many men on the field at the end. 

Anyway, it always feels like the refs suited up in the opposing teams colors in games like this. The only way we'll ever get a championship again is if we go back to blowing em out where there can be no question. If it's close, the calls are just going to go against us. It's always been. 

Every huge play we had in the first half came back on a flag. Then the final drive happened, xD 

No excuses though. 100 yards in penalties almost every game this year. Sheesh. Gotta be really really good to overcome that. Not that good tonight. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Did the refs suit up and wear red and white helmets and pads tonight or what?

I'm watching video replay now to see if I can pick up on some of the calls that I couldn't see during the live game. The ones I know for sure were good were false starts and the too many men on the field at the end. 

Anyway, it always feels like the refs suited up in the opposing teams colors in games like this. The only way we'll ever get a championship again is if we go back to blowing em out where there can be no question. If it's close, the calls are just going to go against us. It's always been. 

Every huge play we had in the first half came back on a flag. Then the final drive happened, xD 

No excuses though. 100 yards in penalties almost every game this year. Sheesh. Gotta be really really good to overcome that. Not that good tonight. 

While ya watching...Count all the dropped passes...

• Like 1