What's going on with Katy?

TheRealCAJ

3 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

LT has a lot of guys in the receiver core stepping up. Fuentes and Cross are becoming more and more involved and they are showing off their individual stables of talents and abilities. 

LTs running game now has a pulse, and the defense has grown up quickly (they had no choice to if they wanted to beat Judson and Katy, but they rose to the challenge and conquered the obstacle).

I love this team. They have the eye of the tiger and the heart of a fighter. No matter the circumstances, they have improvised and overcome everything to come their way. They refused to let a disappointing loss to Westlake (loss #2) define them. 

This is the big reason I like them...they are a tough bunch, resilient and Carter has done a heck of a job getting these kids ready to play.  This is the other reason why I think going forward the next few years they will be my preseason #1. They are the premiere program in Tx 6A.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

This is an underdog LT team, nothing like the record-setting offensive juggernaut we saw last year.

I would think Judson, Westlake, and Katy are all better than Martin, CR, and Trinity. I think Westlake alone was better than all three. And again I still think Katy has the best defense in the state. 

The bottomline, LT will be prepared, Carter will have a game plan to win.  He's not coming into this to settle for runner up.

• Like 1

Dem Eagles will be awaiting their arrival.  :D  This team is better than last years with a vet good defense and man exceptional secondary.. They are physical.  They are not Judson, Katy, or Westlake.  They will not woo you. Just grind and pounce.  I still say they take it by at least 10.  And that is not a dig at LT.   Heckuva program.  Allen undefeated at State.  By the way I think this is the greatest lineup ever in state 2A - 6A.  Monster teams in each class.  I'm more excited to see the 4A games than any.  Carthage vs Kennedale and PG vs WOS.  Look up those 4 and the talent on them.  Loaded lil teams