UGAs Recruiting: #1 in '18 & '19

ECHS05

UGAs recruiting is pretty on point right... Aka hella bad-@$$.

They currently sport the #1 class in 2018 as it winds to a close in the next month and a half...

And #1 in 2019... And although its early... Its setting up to be a special class also...

2018 class: https://georgia.247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Commits

2019 class: https://georgia.247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/Commits

They have 6 5*s in the 2018 class, and currently 3 in 2019.

Only 5 teams even have 1 5* in 2019. The closest to UGA in 2018 5*s is Clemson with 4, Penn St. Has 3, and a couple teams have 2.

My Buckeyes were #1 for 2018 for most the year. Things change fast and they could get it back. Doesn't really matter though, as it's what the coaches do with that talent.

I personally love seeing GA pulling all these recruits away from Bama. It'll be nice to see a changing of guard in the SEC. GA is likeable, Bama isn't because of the liar Nick Saban.

Whats most exciting in 2018.... Even more so than having the #1 DT-QB/#2 overall player, plus the #1 and #3 RBs, plus #2 TE and #1 OLB and all that...

Having the #1 & #2 OG, & #2 OT, etc... Hes giving us the elite OL we need. Thats the most important thing. It makes the offense go. A good OL can do A LOT.

22 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

My Buckeyes were #1 for 2018 for most the year. Things change fast and they could get it back. Doesn't really matter though, as it's what the coaches do with that talent.

I personally love seeing GA pulling all these recruits away from Bama. It'll be nice to see a changing of guard in the SEC. GA is likeable, Bama isn't because of the liar Nick Saban.

It’s too early to be this drunk. 

2 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

Is that Nick Saban one one of the best coaches of all time or Nick Saban the liar. 

2 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Both. There's no denying either, except that you have to insert "college" in front of best coaches.  He couldn't cut it in the NFL w/o having always having the best talent and tapped out. And lied about it.

It's obvious you hate Saban and Bama. What you can't argue is the incredible success he's had. Tough to admit when you are a hater. I'm not even a Bama fan but I respect excellence.

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

UGAs recruiting is pretty on point right... Aka hella bad-@$$.

They currently sport the #1 class in 2018 as it winds to a close in the next month and a half...

And #1 in 2019... And although its early... Its setting up to be a special class also...

2018 class: https://georgia.247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Commits

2019 class: https://georgia.247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/Commits

They have 6 5*s in the 2018 class, and currently 3 in 2019.

Only 5 teams even have 1 5* in 2019. The closest to UGA in 2018 5*s is Clemson with 4, Penn St. Has 3, and a couple teams have 2.

And they've been recruiting RB Daijun Edwards from Colquitt, since the NINTH GRADE! And who knows, if J.J. don't go Crimson, maybe HIM as well!

5 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

Urban gets BLOWN OUT TWICE, by two NOBODIES! And UGA is in the semi final dance! THAT'S what they do with the talent!xD But you girls keep recruiting those lame ass kids from Buckaroo land! And Kirby will put a wall around GEORGIA! And we'll see how that works out for both teams!xD

3 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

Both. There's no denying either, except that you have to insert "college" in front of best coaches.  He couldn't cut it in the NFL w/o having always having the best talent and tapped out. And lied about it.

SAME O SAME O in college! As an X's and O's guy, Nicky Satan is LACKING! Any success that he's had is TOTALLY due to his ability to out talent his opponent! Exhibit A, as to his mediocrity as a COACH when things are equal! The KICK SIX against AWEBUN! He has THREE big pieces of shit on the field for the FG try! And when the kid returns the ball out of the end zone, his ten blockers only hafta block SEVEN guys in space! T O U C H D O W N AUUUUUUUUBURN! Auburn has WON THE FOOTBALL GAME!xDxDxD

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Once usc signs a few more MD kids I think they’ll move up a bit. Chip Kelly may not have pick up the best class on paper but the QB and RB he has coming in are going to reck shop next year.

Your boy at QB is about to find out what the Rossin boy at UCLANVILLE did! That the PAC TWELVE is a buncha PUSSIES!