Bye, bye Ravens

Bormio

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I remember LaGrange beating Valdosta in the playoffs 6-0 in '91... The year LaGrange won the MNC...

1992: Valdosta 31, Columbia 7 --- Valdostas last MNC

1993: Columbia 6, Valdosta 0 -- Valdosta finished 6-4 and didnt make the playoffs

1994: Valdosta 14, Columbia 0 -- Valdosta lost in State Title to Colquitt

1995: Valdosta 20, Columbia 14 --- Valdosta went 11-2 losing 22-21 to Forest Park in the Quarters(where Hines Ward went to school)

1996: Valdosta 28, Columbia 13 -- Valdosta lost in State Title game

1997: Columbia 21, Valdosta 7 -- Valdy lost in Quarters

1998: Valdosta 30, Columbia 23 -- Valdosta beat Lincoln FL the next week 24-0... this would be Valdosta last title year until 2016

1999: Valdosta 24, Columbia 14

Valdosta went 6-2 vs Columbia in the '90s

Wish this rivalry would come back 

Would be a good trip down memory lane to renew This border war game 

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah. He has conservative qualities though. He is not a politician. That's what makes him so great. He isn't a robotic puppet with lobbyists in his pockets. 

He is making America great again!!!

I hate talking politics but i see a few things he could easily change and look far better 

1) disable his twitter,  all he has done on twitter is stir the pot and increase hate tendencies of americans which has further divided the country 

2) stop bothering the nfl,  it's a private company, if the nfl wants to destroy their business it's their problem to worry about, not his

3) stop trying to build a wall,  if immigrants want to get in bad enough they will find a way therefore it's a waste of money,  besides the immigrants are only taking jobs no one wants or jobs that people are asking too much for, if anything they should be pissed off at employers who are looking for cheap labor to fill their pockets for their fancy sports cars instead of expanding company numbers and giving more jobs to unemployed workers

4) instead of worrying about nfl,  work on the education system, the education system is incredibly underfunded and spends more time taking useless tests then real learning which is why other countries have passed us by in the education department 

5) instead of just repealing everything Obama did, pass something to fix issues,  social security and healthcare need to be fixed and what people don't realize is that while Obama care required you to register for health care it was saving tax payers money

Whenever someone is injured and walks into a hospital they are required to treat them so after they realize they have no insurance and can't pay the bill has to go somewhere and you guess where it goes? 

Tax payers

So people refusing to get insurance or being denied insurance costs hard working tax payers money, now that the requirement is gone we are back paying for other people's care when they get injured so it's just increased what we paying in taxes 

Just now, FolsomStateTitles said:

Calling someone a troll because you don't agree with that they are saying, is actually being more of a troll.

Stop trolling. 

No. Telling me to leave my "Bubble" in the south  and see the country when Ive seen most of it is trolling. 

And Ive told you this numerous times. 

But much like everything else it flew over your head. 

Im only 21 and Ive seen more of the Country than most 50 year olds... 

Again. 

If and when I leave Savannah,GA I'll be going to Ohio.

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

No. Telling me to leave my "Bubble" in the south  and see the country when Ive seen most of it is trolling. 

And Ive told you this numerous times. 

But much like everything else it flew over your head. 

Im only 21 and Ive seen more of the Country than most 50 year olds... 

Again. 

If and when I leave Savannah,GA I'll be going to Ohio.

Your only 21?

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I hate talking politics but i see a few things he could easily change and look far better 

1) disable his twitter,  all he has done on twitter is stir the pot and increase hate tendencies of americans which has further divided the country 

2) stop bothering the nfl,  it's a private company, if the nfl wants to destroy their business it's their problem to worry about, not his

3) stop trying to build a wall,  if immigrants want to get in bad enough they will find a way therefore it's a waste of money,  besides the immigrants are only taking jobs no one wants or jobs that people are asking too much for, if anything they should be pissed off at employers who are looking for cheap labor to fill their pockets for their fancy sports cars instead of expanding company numbers and giving more jobs to unemployed workers

4) instead of worrying about nfl,  work on the education system, the education system is incredibly underfunded and spends more time taking useless tests then real learning which is why other countries have passed us by in the education department 

5) instead of just repealing everything Obama did, pass something to fix issues,  social security and healthcare need to be fixed and what people don't realize is that while Obama care required you to register for health care it was saving tax payers money

Whenever someone is injured and walks into a hospital they are required to treat them so after they realize they have no insurance and can't pay the bill has to go somewhere and you guess where it goes? 

Tax payers

So people refusing to get insurance or being denied insurance costs hard working tax payers money, now that the requirement is gone we are back paying for other people's care when they get injured so it's just increased what we paying in taxes 

On #3...

Thats the reason we are asked to press 1 for espanol.

Our American genes are being diluted with Mexican-American babies... Illegal ones at that.

Illegal immigrants take all sorts of jobs... Not every II is hanging out at the local Home Depot or gas station parking lot waiting for a pick up to pull up with work... Some are able to scam their way into real jobs...

Many are sneaking in just to have kids that are American citizens... More mouths for the government to feed

Drugs, crime, etc ... That wouldnt be here with a big ass wall

They are sending American $ into Mexico.... Which is a big reason, taking $ from America and giving it to Mexico..

And its already slowed down with increased border patrol... I can sit here and name a pajillion reasons..

Cucaracha means Cockroach..... Ffs

Worst of all, is listening to a group of 3+ Los Mexicanos sitting there talking to each other in Spanish having no clue what they are saying... Hello! Its America!

If you want to cross the border, do it fucking legally... 

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

On #3...

Our American genes are being diluted with Mexican-American babies... Illegal ones at that.

Illegal immigrants take all sorts of jobs... Not every II is hanging out at the local Home Depot or gas station parking lot waiting for a pick up to pull up with work... Some are able to scam their way into real jobs...

Many are sneaking in just to have kids that are American citizens... More mouths for the government to feed

They are sending American $ into Mexico.... Which is a big reason, taking $ from America and giving it to Mexico..

And its already slowed done with increased border patrol... I can sit here and name a pajillion reasons..

Worst of all, is listening to a group of 3+ Los Mexicanos sitting there talking to each other in Spanish having no clue what they are saying... Hello! Its America!

Not to mention they creep on women in every Walmart across America.

Not unlike Folsom guy...

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

On #3...

And its already slowed done with increased border patrol... I can sit here and name a pajillion reasons..

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Not to mention they creep on women in every Walmart across America.

Not unlike Folsom guy...

Yup this is how we should start off 2018... 

41 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

On #3...

And its already slowed down with increased border patrol... I can sit here and name a pajillion reasons..

There are drugs and crimes with any race so a wall won't stop either

But my point is building a wall wont stop it

They can still get in, if you think the majority are actually climbing a fence you are underestimating them, more than 1 way to cross the border and a wall only fixes 1 way, i can think of at least 3 other options they could try and maybe one can be stopped by a wall which leaves 2 ways a wall does nothing to stop 

And yes some came illegally but there are people that have come from Asia or Europe or even Canada that were illegal and not every immigrant is a illegal, there are plenty Mexican Americans who came legally 

People lose sight that unless you are of American Indian decedent then you immigrated at some point, America is the land of opportunity after all

13 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

There are drugs and crimes with any race so a wall won't stop either

But my point is building a wall wont stop it

They can still get in, if you think the majority are actually climbing a fence you are underestimating them, more than 1 way to cross the border and a wall only fixes 1 way, i can think of at least 3 other options they could try and maybe one can be stopped by a wall which leaves 2 ways a wall does nothing to stop 

And yes some came illegally but there are people that have come from Asia or Europe or even Canada that were illegal and not every immigrant is a illegal, there are plenty Mexican Americans who came legally 

People lose sight that unless you are of American Indian decedent then you immigrated at some point, America is the land of opportunity after all

We arent talking about 1700. At some point is has to stop... Its an idiotic point to make that because everyone came here at some point, everyone should be able to for all times. No.

And Im not talking about the legal ones... Im talking about the ones breaking the law to come here.

I dont care where they are from, if they are breaking the law to get here they need to be shipped back to where they came from until they enter legally. Stop sneaking in to have a kid here so he can live off the government... Shit.

There are ways to come here that dont involve putting your shit in a blanket hanging it on a stick and taking off in the middle of the night to find a path into America...

The #1 rule of getting into America should be: Able to speak some English...

I dont give a shit if they know who the Presidents were or any of that other crap the government wants you to know to become a citizen... Just know how to speak English. Not knowing how limits communication, and alienates you from the majority of people.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

We arent talking about 1700. At some point is has to stop... Its an idiotic point to make that because everyone came here at some point, everyone should be able to for all times. No.

And Im not talking about the legal ones... Im talking about the ones breaking the law to come here.

I dont care where they are from, if they are breaking the law to get here they need to be shipped back to where they came from until they enter legally. Stop sneaking in to have a kid here so he can live off the government... Shit.

There are ways to come here that dont involve putting your shit in a blanket hanging it on a stick and taking off in the middle of the night to find a path into America...

I agree that they should do it the right way 

However i think too much focus is being put on Mexico border for the wrong reasons 

There are illegal immigrants from Europe and Asia  and Canada is a connected neighbor like Mexico yet i don't hear any plans for a wall there

This whole wall idea smells like a elaborate race issue, idk if anyone else thinks so or agrees,  frankly idrc but it's my opinion 

33 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I agree that they should do it the right way 

However i think too much focus is being put on Mexico border for the wrong reasons 

There are illegal immigrants from Europe and Asia  and Canada is a connected neighbor like Mexico yet i don't hear any plans for a wall there

This whole wall idea smells like a elaborate race issue, idk if anyone else thinks so or agrees,  frankly idrc but it's my opinion 

The wall is really the only physical thing that can be done.

And lets face it... Mexico is where most illegal immigrants are coming from. Its already slowed down since Trump has been in office. Theres no point of a wall on the Canada border, they are NOT coming in, in record numbers.

• Like 1