This could be the downfall of President Trump in 2020

HSFBfan

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Please post your criteria and then based on that, post a list of countries that fit the definition. I am curious to see what you come up with. 

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I could certainly find a ton of countries that are an utter shit hole. 

Matter of fact there are cities in this country that make this country look like an absolute shit hole

I repeat, see above, please post your criteria. I want to understand once and for all who you are. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

I repeat, see above, please post your criteria. I want to understand once and for all who you are. 

If you don't understand who I am from me being very honest about everything then you simply will never understand me and that's fine. Like I said you can go from Latin America to south America to Africa to Europe to Asia and even this country that are complete and utter shit holes. And there is no reason to keep bringing people from all said shit holes to make this country more of a shit hole.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

If you don't understand who I am from me being very honest about everything then you simply will never understand me and that's fine. Like I said you can go from Latin America to south America to Africa to Europe to Asia and even this country that are complete and utter shit holes. And there is no reason to keep bringing people from all said shit holes to make this country more of a shit hole.

Actually, I think I have a very good idea. However, sometimes, your responses seem kind of clueless, sort of like those of a very young, inexperience person. So, I have often given you the benefit of the doubt. But, though you refuse my simple request, I think you have said, once and for all, loud and clear, exactly who you are.

Somehow, though, I can't bring myself to have the contempt for you that I do for individuals such as: Rabid and Lamar. For whatever reason, I think you may have some redeeming characteristics, even if it is just your youth. 

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Actually, I think I have a very good idea. However, sometimes, your responses seem kind of clueless, sort of like those of a very young, inexperience person. So, I have often given you the benefit of the doubt. But, though you refuse my simple request, I think you have said, once and for all, loud and clear, exactly who you are.

Somehow, though, I can't bring myself to have the contempt for you that I do for individuals such as: Rabid and Lamar. For whatever reason, I think you may have some redeeming characteristics, even if it is just your youth. 

Not clueless at all. Actually have a clue. I understand a lot. I have responded to your request. There are shit holes everywhere. Half of this country is a shit hole. Most of our major cities in this country are an utter shit hole. There are a ton of small towns that are utter shit holes as well and I'm talking about this country

11 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

http://www.oann.com/gop-lawmakers-tackle-daca-border-security/

If he gives any legal statues to DACA he will be dead in the water imo

So what's YOUR solution? Because the SHITHEADS in the Left Wing Whacko Party aren't going to do SHIT to further Trump's agenda without it! No matter HOW badly it damages the country to do so! Because they only care about getting Trump out of office, so one of their Left Wing FOOLS can run the country into OBLIVION!

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Not clueless at all. Actually have a clue. I understand a lot. I have responded to your request. There are shit holes everywhere. Half of this country is a shit hole. Most of our major cities in this country are an utter shit hole. There are a ton of small towns that are utter shit holes as well and I'm talking about this country

What follows in your quote above is not a response. If you don't name specifics, how can I know what you are referring to? Never mind, I can guess. 

I do have another question: what do you propose to do with the shitholes in the USA? You gonna spin them off into separate, autonomous nations and build walls to keep their citizens out? 

Just now, ORabidOne said:

So what's YOUR solution? Because the SHITHEADS in the Left Wing Whacko Party aren't going to do SHIT to further Trump's agenda without it! No matter HOW badly it damages the country to do so! Because they only care about getting Trump out of office, so one of their Left Wing FOOLS can run the country into OBLIVION!

If he wants to keep his base keep your promise. NO DACA NO AMNESTY

Just now, DarterBlue said:

What follows in your quote above is not a response. If you don't name specifics, how can I know what you are referring to? Never mind, I can guess. 

I do have another question: what do you propose to do with the shitholes in the USA? You gonna spin them off into separate, autonomous nations and build walls to keep their citizens out? 

Have to vote out politicians that don't want to clean them up. 

Cities like NYC Chicago SF LA Philly Detroit New Orleans from what I have read Minnesota has a huge Muslim problem. Trenton Camden Paterson should I keep going. My brother went to school at ECU in Greenville NC said it was a shit hole. I've been to the tourist part of Hawaii. Plenty of areas there that aren't even nice and it's Hawaii. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Have to vote out politicians that don't want to clean them up. 

Cities like NYC Chicago SF LA Philly Detroit New Orleans from what I have read Minnesota has a huge Muslim problem. Trenton Camden Paterson should I keep going. My brother went to school at ECU in Greenville NC said it was a shit hole. I've been to the tourist part of Hawaii. Plenty of areas there that aren't even nice and it's Hawaii. 

Muslim problem? Another ignorant comment. Stay off the right wing news sites. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

To condemned a whole country (Haiti and El Salvador) and a continent ( Africa ) with more then a billion inhabitants as if all their citizens are identical clones with no redeeming qualities is ignorance on a scale never uttered before by any US president. The cartoon character bigot in the White House is in way over his orange head. He's only a salesman. And without our liberal bankruptcy laws, and a Golden Spoon from his daddy, this fool would be pitching " cemetery plots " to old women in retirement communities. Fuck that ignorant asshole. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

To condemned a whole country (Haiti and El Salvador) and a continent ( Africa ) with more then a billion inhabitants as if all their citizens are identical clones with no redeeming qualities is ignorance on a scale never uttered before by any US president. The cartoon character bigot in the White House is in way over his orange head. He's only a salesman. And without our liberal bankruptcy laws, and a Golden Spoon from his daddy, this fool would be pitching " cemetery plots " to old women in retirement communities. Fuck that ignorant asshole. 

Dan it would be very funny if it were not scary! 

I am really, really concerned where this will all end. This man seems as nutty and petty as IDI "Big dada" Amin! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Thank you.  He practically called black people pieces of shit.  He is a proud bigot and is being eviscerated right now across the 🌎.  I'm watching a discussion right now about this. SHITHOLES.  His base  lives in the shittiest places in America.   Black players are Sons of Bitches rember that B.S.  Africa is a Continent of 53 diverse nations with more colors and languages than any place on earth.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Thank you.  He practically called black people pieces of shit.  He is a proud bigot and is being eviscerated right now across the 🌎.  I'm watching a discussion right now about this. SHITHOLES.  His base  lives in the shittiest places in America.   

Correct. That is exactly what he did!

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Correct. That is exactly what he did!

And black mothers of protesting NFL players are Bitches. That's What he said.  This is a nation founded by racist for racist.  He is a continuation of the founding Racist and their B.S documents.  The Constitution is str8 B.S.

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Thank you.  He practically called black people pieces of shit.  He is a proud bigot and is being eviscerated right now across the 🌎.  I'm watching a discussion right now about this. SHITHOLES.  His base  lives in the shittiest places in America.   

DD, good thing his base is built on the backs of dinosaurs. And we know what happened to them. People of color will place them in minority status within 50 years. Sure they'll bitch and complain, blow shit up, and murder indiscriminately. But to no avail. Can all my people fit in the country of Idaho ?

1 minute ago, dan in daytona said:

DD, good thing his base is built on the backs of dinosaurs. And we know what happened to them. People of color will place them in minority status within 50 years. Sure they'll bitch and complain, blow shit up, and murder indiscriminately. But to no avail. Can all my people fit in the country of Idaho ?

I actually read a comment on here by one if his followers that said the founding fathers farmed the land. No those lazy ass racist sit on a porch drinking fukn mint tea and worked black to death for over 200 years making this the richest nation on earth off of free labor.  They didn't build a damn thing other than their racist ass egos.  

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And black mothers of protesting NFL players are Bitches. That's What he said.  This is a nation founded by racist for racist.  He is a continuation of the founding Racist and their B.S documents.  The Constitution is str8 B.S.

Yes, the nation's beginnings were questionable at best (and I am being polite), as the indigenous inhabitants were largely murdered and much of the hard labor was done with imported slaves that were neither afforded human rights or dignity. 

However, over the course of my lifetime, the country has made substantial progress to mitigate, if not totally eliminate, much of this. It is sad to see a contemptible, ignorant leader undermine so much in so short a period.

I hope that this is a blip on the path to further progress. But I am aware that we could be reverting to past history. We live in interesting times ... the best we can do is call it out for what it is and not let it drive our blood pressure up. Mine is at a boil right now. 

I actually read a comment on here by one if his followers that said the founding fathers farmed the land. No those lazy ass racist sit on a porch drinking fukn mint tea and worked black to death for over 200 years making this the richest nation on earth off of free labor.  They didn't build a damn thing other than their racist ass egos.  

No DD, it was always a "state's rights issue." Free slave labor was only a by product :)

• Haha 2

They didn't build a damn thing other than their racist ass egos.  In the 1850s Natchez Mississippi had half of the Millionaires in U.S. more than N.Y. city and all others combined.  Care to bet how they got so rich it wasn't their hard work. Slavery ends Missicreappi becomes the poorest fukn State in America.  What happened to those hard working Milliionaire Farmers? Proof they are full of shit. But hey the love the ConstitutionxD in 1860 50% of Farmers in that shitty State owned Slaves

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Yes, the nation's beginnings were questionable at best (and I am being polite), as the indigenous inhabitants were largely murdered and much of the hard labor was done with imported slaves that were neither afforded human rights or dignity. 

However, over the course of my lifetime, the country has made substantial progress to mitigate, if not totally eliminate, much of this. It is sad to see a contemptible, ignorant leader undermine so much in so short a period.k

I hope that this is a blip on the path to further progress. But I am aware that we could be reverting to past history. We live in interesting times ... 

Darter, I'm to old to see how all this will play out. But if history tells me anything, it's that change is inevitable. And unlike my trailer trash brothers, I think things will workout for the betterment of mankind. 

They didn't build a damn thing other than their racist ass egos.  In the 1850s Natchez Mississippi had half of the Millionaires in U.S. more than N.Y. city and all others combined.  Care to bet how they got so rich it wasn't their hard work. Slavery ends Missicreappi becomes the poorest fukn State in America.  What happened to those hard working Milliionaire Farmers? Proof they are full of shit

Common man, they don't want real history. They want the illusion of a perfect past.....Where did those computer 'necks go ? 

I

13 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Darter, I'm to old to see how all this will play out. But if history tell me anything, it's that change is inevitable. And unlike my trailer trash brothers, I think things will workout for the betterment of mankind. 

I find it funny when the base tells you to stop whining. I'm 54 my son 29 he is the 2nd generation to go to integrated schools yes not so long as you think. We've been here since the 1500s.   I am the 1st person in my family to not go to segregated schools.  My mom is alive 72 years old she couldn't eat in a restaurant as a teenager.  You see its not as long as you think and shit haven't really changed much.  The President is like George Wallace he called us black people pieces of shit today and his base love it and will call you a race baiter for calling out his racism.  They voted for him so they own it. Remember his Birther crusade. George Wallace re-washed and packaged. The problem is trailer park trash grandfather is still alive and voted for this bigotry.  So did it change?