GOP raises 85M dollars

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

100% of the top 1/4 of 1% have benefited. So, yes, when you add the crumbs given the rest of us, 2 million sounds about right. 

1000s of dollars is crumbs....Only to you and the rest of the left

Remember when Pelosi was applauding the 40 bucks people were getting

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

1000s of dollars is crumbs....Only to you and the rest of the left

Remember when Pelosi was applauding the 40 bucks people were getting

Fool! He makes you better by thousands of dollars and takes away your social security and runs up our National Debt and somehow you think you are better off. I have a bridge in NYC  and a park in Kingston I want to sell you. I will even give you special pricing on a package deal!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Fool! He makes you better by thousands of dollars and takes away your social security and runs up our National Debt and somehow you think you are better off. I have a bridge in NYC  and a park in Kingston I want to sell you. I will even give you special pricing on a package deal!

Do you really expect social security to be around in 40-50 years??? Its dying by the year. 

I need the extra money now not 40 years from now. I asked this the other day so ill ask again why is there this hatred for the rich?? Let them be rich? I love rich people. They start businesses they give us jobs. We need the rich

They better raise double what they're raising now. 

They're in deep doodoo and they know it. They have an idiot at the helm and may well lose their congressional majority due to it. Him pandering to his base also fires up the other side. 

The Democrats don't need to raise as much money at this point. Just need Trump to keep saying stupid and racially charged stuff. 

;)

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

They better raise double what they're raising now. 

They're in deep doodoo and they know it. They have an idiot at the helm and may well lose their congressional majority due to it. Him pandering to his base also fires up the other side. 

The Democrats don't need to raise as much money at this point. Just need Trump to keep saying stupid and racially charged stuff. 

;)

Trump will be around for at least 3 more years and very possibly 7 more years

29 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

100% of the top 1/4 of 1% have benefited. So, yes, when you add the crumbs given the rest of us, 2 million sounds about right. 

It is estimated that 80% to 90% of folks will see more money in their paychecks in February due to tax cuts.

Add on the ever growing announcements of bonuses, pay increases and benefits increases. Increased hiring and investment. Expected repatriation of hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars.

But for the anti-Trump clown car that's all bad.  Could mean folks leaving the liberal-progressive plantation.

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Do you really expect social security to be around in 40-50 years??? Its dying by the year. 

I need the extra money now not 40 years from now. I asked this the other day so ill ask again why is there this hatred for the rich?? Let them be rich? I love rich people. They start businesses they give us jobs. We need the rich

Not if DJT and his ilk is in charge. I actually started a topic on taxes which addresses Social Security among other things. Of course it way over your head, so I am sure you did not read it!

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Not if DJT and his ilk is in charge. I actually started a topic on taxes which addresses Social Security among other things. Of course it way over your head, so I am sure you did not read it!

I never saw it so that statement is foolish. if your older and your worried about SS im sorry but there are less and less people paying into it and thats a fact. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I never saw it so that statement is foolish. if your older and your worried about SS im sorry but there are less and less people paying into it and thats a fact. 

Idiot!! The millennial generation is the largest age group in the USA. If you all had good jobs, jobs taken away by globalization, the SS system would be fine. As for me, don't you fret none. I am no fool, saw this coming based on the ignorance of those like you, and made sure I stocked away my money. 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Idiot!! The millennial generation is the largest age group in the USA. If you all had good jobs, jobs taken away by globalization, the SS system would be fine. As for me, don't you fret none. I am no fool, saw this coming based on the ignorance of those like you, and made sure I stocked away my money. 

Thats wonderful good for you buddy. But we dont have good jobs. We dont have the wealth of our parents. So were not contributing like the baby boomers did and such. A lot of us graduated college right as the stock market crashed. 

Heres an article from 2012 on social security

https://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/just-explain-it/why-social-security-running-money-just-explain-133731426.html

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Thats wonderful good for you buddy. But we dont have good jobs. We dont have the wealth of our parents. So were not contributing like the baby boomers did and such. A lot of us graduated college right as the stock market crashed. 

And then aren't smart enough to understand the market will crash yet again. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

And then aren't smart enough to understand the market will crash yet again. 

Sadly, that's exactly where we are going as Wall Street goes giddy over the corporate tax cuts. Meanwhile uninformed, ignorant youngsters like HSFBfan spew their stupidity and vote against their own self interest. You can't make this up ... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1