Anyone Else Want One Of These?

HawgGoneIt

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That is really cool.  Never seen that before.  It works by interacting with the minerals underground?  How I wonder.  

Still pretty cool.  

I'm thinking it's magnetic propulsion or something like. Definitely interesting. There was a part two to the video and a Jay Leno version looking at the same thing etc. I only watched this one so far.

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm thinking it's magnetic propulsion or something like. Definitely interesting. There was a part two to the video and a Jay Leno version looking at the same thing etc. I only watched this one so far.

Magnetic propulsion sounds good to me.  Wouldn't that be awesome to use Earths magnetism?  No more oil or electrical power.  That type of brilliant simplicity is what will save us imo.  I wish I could come up with something like that bc I can be pretty simple too.  😀

57 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nope.  It's a concept car.  Doesn't exist in real life.  It would be hard to stop without some kind of brakes.  That was the first clue.  Then I looked at shadows but whomever created the video did a really good job.

https://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/levitatingcar.asp

35 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Nope.  It's a concept car.  Doesn't exist in real life.  It would be hard to stop without some kind of brakes.  That was the first clue.  Then I looked at shadows but whomever created the video did a really good job.

No hologram; it's RIGHT DARE!:$ 

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

Well, in my defense, I did place that it's a concept car in the original post. And the concept was in fact magnetic propulsion. 

Our favorite billionaire Elon Musk is working on a similar project for his hyper-loop if I'm not totally mistaken. 

I still want one of these fake bastards so that I can roll down the strip floating like a boss. xD

As a kid I tried to create a magnetic propulsion hot wheels car  and track for a science project in 5th grade. Of course it was way out of my league back then. Speaking on the braking system that Stanscript brings up, in my thoughts while doing that project I figured that you had to use electromagnets to create the necessary propulsion so if you then had magnet with the same polarity as the street surface that you lowered toward the surface of the street while easing the power off of the electromagnet propulsion strength, that you could indeed safely stop the vehicle. 

As a secondary thought process, I thought of potential uses by the police in order to avoid chases, that they could simply reverse the polarity on the section of street where a potential criminal was operating and basically stop that criminal's vehicle in it's tracks allowing them to close in safely and arrest the perpetrator.

I know. Silly musings of a fifth grader who never had the ability or funding to actually create the working hot wheels track for their science project. I think my fall back was the alka-seltzer volcano like 4 or 5 other students brought. xD

• Haha 1