I Think We Need to be More Specific

BUFORDGAWOLVES

If the statement is... “ the Georgia guys, or Florida guys, or California guys, Jersey guys” said this or argued that, if you could be more specific that would narrow some things down. 

For example you most certainly cannot fairly lump members of an area attributed to a argument or statement to one individual. 

I’m volatile enough and I don’t think would want to be lumped in with a stereotype that reflects poorly on a group of people. That taints or poisons the well and when comes down stone cold objective analysis, it’s a hindrance. 

Just a thought, pretty sure this has been hashed over.

Watching basketball and fall can’t get here soon enough. 

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

If the statement is... “ the Georgia guys, or Florida guys, or California guys, Jersey guys” said this or argued that, if you could be more specific that would narrow some things down. 

For example you most certainly cannot fairly lump members of an area attributed to a argument or statement to one individual. 

I’m volatile enough and I don’t think would want to be lumped in with a stereotype that reflects poorly on a group of people. That taints or poisons the well and when comes down stone cold objective analysis, it’s a hindrance. 

I agree.  Don't group all of us in with those who watch BASKETBALL.

Rab has posted that he watches BASKETBALL.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I agree.  Don't group all of us in with those who watch BASKETBALL.

Rab has posted that he watches BASKETBALL.

Rufus>>

HELL NO, I NEVER watch high school basketball! I'm a fan of COLQUITT COUNTY! They usually snatch defeated from the jaws of victory, kinda like the 2017 FOOTBALL team! Course, MAYBE we'll have a QB in 2018, that is capable of playing the whole game!

37 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

HELL NO, I NEVER watch high school basketball! I'm a fan of COLQUITT COUNTY! They usually snatch defeated from the jaws of victory, kinda like the 2017 FOOTBALL team! Course, MAYBE we'll have a QB in 2018, that is capable of playing the whole game!

Come on Rab....ya gotta let stuff go !!!!

We had a pretty durn good year being as young as we were.  Yes...the final 49 seconds were disappointing...but Hey, we've had heartache before...and...YOU SURVIVED IT.

Personally....I blame Buford...(Smile).

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Have you gotten use to the FACT that MIGHTY Boofart ain't even the best team in AAAAA now?xD