Greater Atlanta Christian @ Prestonwood Christian

TheMaximumHornetSting

8 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

So ya missed the 13-13 tie in Moultri back in 51'? It does appear our long abused private schools are gradually modeling their programs more in tune with the rest of the country. Woe be tide the day, but it won't be long before one, probably more of these schools starts beating  the flying fuck out of damn good  7A squads.

Not in THIS lifetime! Buford has a larger talent pool than ANY private school could have in Georgia! And they STILL SUCK! And I missed the 13-13 game, due to diaper training!

35 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

They got real hot at the right time. Lowndes 99' ring a bell.

If it had been 1990, Lowndes woulda been watching through the store front window, like Moultrie did for a hunnered years, while Valdosta conducted their 22 state championship reign of terror!

And Lowndes had better be thankful they didn't hafta ride through Moultrie to get that title! The only reason Colquitt wasn't there, was a severe case of Dr. Jim Hughes chokery at Hoochee Coochee! FIVE times in the Red Zone and ZERO, ZIP, NADA points, losing 25-22! And Lowndes didn't get THAT much better from TWO points in our meeting in regular season!

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Not in THIS lifetime! Buford has a larger talent pool than ANY private school could have in Georgia! And they STILL SUCK!

An elite team doesn't need 100+ varsity kids.Take  45-50, mainly jr's and sr's who are can be coached, parents don'e meddle, sprinkle in a dozen 4 and 5 star players and Lovett will come to Mack-Tharpe and rape your piggies. And you are aware that private schools are not limited to playing with kids from one county? Or in the case of Aquinas On the Hill, neighboring states.

17 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

So ya missed the 13-13 tie in Moultri back in 51'? It does appear our long abused private schools are gradually modeling their programs more in tune with the rest of the country. Woe be tide the day, but it won't be long before one, probably more of these schools starts beating  the flying fuck out of damn good  7A squads.

We DID beat future State Champion Valdosta, 19-6 that year! But for some reason, them CATS were playing in the BUSH LEAGUES!

29 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

An elite team doesn't need 100+ varsity kids.Take  45-50, mainly jr's and sr's who are can be coached, parents don'e meddle, sprinkle in a dozen 4 and 5 star players and Lovett will come to Mack-Tharpe and rape your piggies. And you are aware that private schools are not limited to playing with kids from one county? Or in the case of Aquinas On the Hill, neighboring states.

Do you hear yo self pilgrim?xD SHIRLEY you JEST? We don't give a shit how good you think you are! In the third and fourth quarter, when those studs start dragging, they'll be cryin fer their mammies! And WHAT team have you EVER seen that could implement ALL FORTY FIVE playas? A dozen four or five stars? From WHERE? There ain't twenty, four and five stars in the whole fucking STATE!xD Then, there is that deal about our having the best coaching staff in the UNIVERSE! That is, after we got rid of the dude who cain't seem to count to ELEVEN!

Like the clown at Brookwood said after I told him we'd be BACK! He replied, BRING IT ON, and WE DID!

36 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Former Falcon Chris Hintons sons.

Big Chris! Knew his daughter, helped out on that AAU basketball squad, she went to Centennial... think they own the wine shop corner of Holcomb bridge adjacent that neighborhood where Whitney Houston's daughter passed with mysterious circumstances.

Pretty sure, same folks.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Hahahaha... damn good belly laugh with the truth spoken....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Do you hear yo self pilgrim?xD SHIRLEY you JEST? We don't give a shit how good you think you are! In the third and fourth quarter, when those studs start dragging, they'll be cryin fer their mammies! And WHAT team have you EVER seen that could implement ALL FORTY FIVE playas? A dozen four or five stars? From WHERE? There ain't twenty, four and five stars in the whole fucking STATE!xD Then, there is that deal about our having the best coaching staff in the UNIVERSE! That is, after we got ride of the dude who cain't seem to count to ELEVEN!

Like the clown at Brookwood said after I told him we'd be BACK! He replied, BRING IT ON, and WE DID!

A dozen D-1's will be easy. When Moultrie plays an Atlanta private school that approaches the game in the manner of a MD, SJB, BC, BG, , I doubt you would/will have the chance to play any past the two deep.

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Big Chris! Knew his daughter, helped out on that AAU basketball squad, she went to Centennial... think they own the wine shop corner of Holcomb bridge adjacent that neighborhood where Whitney Houston's daughter passed with mysterious circumstances.

Pretty sure, same folks.

Maybe she got some bad wine?

12 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

A dozen D-1's will be easy. When Moultrie plays an Atlanta private school that approaches the game in the manner of a MD, SJB, BC, BG, , I doubt you would/will have the chance to play any past the two deep.

I wanna see the stupid look on those private school pukes faces, when they come to the line three series in a row, and see three different guys in those positions! Colquitt will go three deep at almost every position, for the next four seasons! Ask Bishop Sullivan how it worked out for THEM against our sophomore and  junior squad in 2017! A team who Coach ProPst said was the most talented team he'd ever faced! 38-7, 38-7, 38-7, 38-7! 

23 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hahahaha... damn good belly laugh with the truth spoken....

Back  when Byrnes, Hoover, and Independence,  were going vertical, Rabid was one of the Georgia guys,  and there were many, who said that type of ball wouldn't win in the largest class. They were wrong. Especially him. And now a state were quarterbacks were a afterthought, has taken a quantum leap forward with regards to quarterback development. Andmany of  the Colquitt crowd was aghast at the BOE for hireing  CRP. The usual " What kind of message are we sending to our kids", sanctimonious gaga. When Rush intervewed for the Valdosta job, he said flat out his Hoover squad would beat Lowends about 49-7. A few years later he lands in Moultrie, and proceeds to make Lowends the Hawgs bitch.Along with changing the football culture of the state 180 degrees. Was going to happen. But CRP is, like him or not, is one helluva coach. He could take almost  any Gwinnett team places they have never been. Propst at Grayson would have been real scary. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I wanna see the stupid look on those private school pukes faces, when they come to the line three series in a row, and see three different guys in those positions! Colquitt will go three deep at almost every position, for the next four seasons! Ask Bishop Sullivan how it worked out for THEM against our sophomore and  junior squad in 2017! A team who Coach ProPst said was the most talented team he'd ever faced! 38-7, 38-7, 38-7, 38-7! 

Sully was lacking in the coaching dept.  You were a better team. By a longshot. They had better athletes at most positions, so did North Gwinnett. Hypothetica: Propst had replaced Sphire, NG probably drills CC. That is assuming you would have been there without CRP.

16 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Back  when Byrnes, Hoover, and Independence,  were going vertical, Rabid was one of the Georgia guys,  and there were many, who said that type of ball wouldn't win in the largest class. They were wrong. Especially him. And now a state were quarterbacks were a afterthought, has taken a quantum leap forward with regards to quarterback development. Andmany of  the Colquitt crowd was aghast at the BOE for hireing  CRP. The usual " What kind of message are we sending to our kids", sanctimonious gaga. When Rush intervewed for the Valdosta job, he said flat out his Hoover squad would beat Lowends about 49-7. A few years later he lands in Moultrie, and proceeds to make Lowends the Hawgs bitch.Along with changing the football culture of the state 180 degrees. Was going to happen. But CRP is, like him or not, is one helluva coach. He could take almost  any Gwinnett team places they have never been. Propst at Grayson would have been real scary. 

I have a confession to make, I allowed the village idiot aka Rab to cloud my bias in a not so good way. Was not a CCHS fan in any stretch but once I realized how some folks operate... I grew up as one would say.

But yeah, when Grayson opened up... there was a lot of the sanctimonious chatter and I knew CRP wouldn't land at Grayson, but if he did... it would've turned 7a on it's ass. The dude can flat out coach. No telling what level Nationally Grayson would be. Pretty well ensconced in top 15 perennially I would venture.

Coach Hunnicutt is a Buford boy and I hope he get's it done and get's it done well, there's about three detractors on here but I will be silent if he does what he's supposed to do. I think the administration at Grayson and the the community there is wanting to get away from the drama and win clean and Coach Hunnicutt is the man for the task.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I have a confession to make, I allowed the village idiot aka Rab to cloud my bias in a not so good way. Was not a CCHS fan in any stretch but once I realized how some folks operate... I grew up as one would say.

But yeah, when Grayson opened up... there was a lot of the sanctimonious chatter and I knew CRP wouldn't land at Grayson, but if he did... it would've turned 7a on it's ass. The dude can flat out coach. No telling what level Nationally Grayson would be. Pretty well ensconced in top 15 perennially I would venture.

Coach Hunnicutt is a Buford boy and I hope he get's it done and get's it done well, there's about three detractors on here but I will be silent if he does what he's supposed to do. I think the administration at Grayson and the the community there is wanting to get away from the drama and win clean and Coach Hunnicutt is the man for the task.

SOOOOOOOOOO, you ADMIT that Grayson BOUGHT that trophy in 2016? If the GHSA wasn't so fucking feckless, Grayson would be on PROBATION as we speak!

9 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Do you hear yo self pilgrim?xD SHIRLEY you JEST? We don't give a shit how good you think you are! In the third and fourth quarter, when those studs start dragging, they'll be cryin fer their mammies! And WHAT team have you EVER seen that could implement ALL FORTY FIVE playas? A dozen four or five stars? From WHERE? There ain't twenty, four and five stars in the whole fucking STATE!xD Then, there is that deal about our having the best coaching staff in the UNIVERSE! That is, after we got rid of the dude who cain't seem to count to ELEVEN!

Not 20 4* and 5*s in the state? Where are you living? New Jersey? (Bwahaha)

GA has 4 5*s and 40 more 4*s just in the 2019 class.

Plus 7 5*s and 7 more 4*s in 2020... Which will multiply by a good bit in a year.

Buford & Grayson alone have almost 20 in the 2019 class.

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOOOOOO, you ADMIT that Grayson BOUGHT that trophy in 2016? If the GHSA wasn't so fucking feckless, Grayson would be on PROBATION as we speak!

Where does it say Grayson “bought” the trophy?

Crickets....

What happened at Grayson pretty much happened nationwide, parents put their kids in places they feel best. 

Too bad Moultrie is 50 miles off Interstate 75 or y’all would have the same thing. 

“Do what you can with what you got, where you’re at” and save your breath for the important things. 

Interested to get a Texans take on this game... 

Prestonwood Christian won the TAPPS state championship. Beating Fort Worth All-Saints & St. Pius X to do it. They also had a win over Bishop Dunne in the last couple weeks of the regular season. And I know you guys have said the Privates are stepping it up in Te-jas.

Is PWC suppose to be as good in 2018?

GAC lost to Peach Co. in the GA 3A Semis 28-23. Their only other loss was to CO 5A perennial power Valor Christian 28-22. 

Im curious to see where these teams stand in comparison to each other. GAC finished 33rd in GA at CP. PWC finished 13th in Texas at CP.