Police being killed all over the country but no big deal

thc6795

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

The rhetoric of Barry and Eric holder created an even bigger division between police officers and citizens. Obama was a magician of agitation with his words. 

Rather than codemn BLM after the dallas cop killings, obama instead invited their leaders to the White House for Tea and crumpets .... or 40s and blunts.  I will remind you what this domestic terrorist group was chanting in cities all around the country ..... 

“what do we want”? 

“Dead cops” 

“when do we want it”

”now”

Now Imagine trump invited a kkk leader to the White House ?

Remember obama’s Speech from Poland during the sniper killings of cops? 

The rhetoric of Don and his Attorney General Jeff (Beauregard) Sessions created an even bigger division between people of this nation.  Trump is a wizard in agitation and his words excite extremist.  Rather than condemn them he says some are good people and invites them to the white House for Moon Shine, Tobacco spitting and Swine eating.  I will remind you what this domestic group was chanting in Charlottesville. 

I did imagine Trump inviting KKK people to the White House they support him.  Remember Trumps Speech about them.
Imagine if Obama motivated Black Nationalist Groups to rise up like this. :D Trump did that too.

The number of U.S. hate groups rose again in 2017, during President Donald Trump's first year in office, and has surged 20 percent since 2014, a U.S. civil rights watchdog said on Wednesday.

Among the more than 600 U.S. white supremacist groups, neo-Nazi organizations rose to 121 from 99. Anti-Muslim groups increased for a third year in a row, to 114 from 101 in 2016, after tripling in number a year earlier, the report said.

“President Trump in 2017 reflected what white supremacist groups want to see: a country where racism is sanctioned by the highest office, immigrants are given the boot and Muslims banned,” Heidi Beirich, director of the SPLC’s Intelligence Project, said in a statement.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Let them explain this SOC. Most of their ignorance is just heaped on each other most sane people know they are stupid

Annual fatality data compiled by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund show that there have been an average of 135 police fatalities a year under President Obama, from 2009 to 2015, compared with 162 a year for the previous seven years, from 2002 to 2008. That’s a decline of 17 percent.

I guess Old Bush and the Gang stirred up people to kill more Cops.  See I told you they were stupid.

This is data from a National Law Enforcement Group.

the b lame Obama crowd cant think on this level

dont expect an answer from them

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

the b lame Obama crowd cant think on this level

dont expect an answer from them

I do it will go like this.  Obama, BLM, Marxist, Hate America.  They equate BLM to the KKK.  Now let that sink in. I even offered one of them 1,000 to bet me I could prove there was no comparison between the two.  And of course no taking of the bet yet the Rhetoric still remains.  BLM was started by two damn women and wasn't/Isn't some well designed organization created to destroy and kill white people.  It's just Stupid.

MY BET IS STILL OPEN TO ANYONE RIGHT NOW.

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protests speaking out against police killings of black people, and broader issues such as racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system.

KU KLUX KLAN  commonly called the KKK or simply the Klan, is three distinct movements in the United States that have advocated extremist reactionary positions such as white supremacy, white nationalism, anti-immigration and—especially in later iterations—Nordicism,  anti-Catholicism  and anti-Semitism  Historically, the KKK used terrorism—both physical assault and murder—against groups or individuals whom they opposed. All three movements have called for the "purification" of American society and all are considered right-wing extremist organizations

I got another $500.00 that the KKK will not poll like this.  Seems inviting them to the White House was pretty smart.

A similar poll in June 2016 found that 65% of black American adults supported Black Lives Matter and 40% of white American adults support it.

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I do it will go like this.  Obama, BLM, Marxist, Hate America.  They equate BLM to the KKK.  Now let that sink in. I even offered one of them 1,000 to bet me I could prove there was no comparison between the two.  And of course no taking of the bet yet the Rhetoric still remains.  BLM was started by two damn women and wasn't/Isn't some well designed organization created to destroy and kill white people.  It's just Stupid.

MY BET IS STILL OPEN TO ANYONE RIGHT NOW.

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protests speaking out against police killings of black people, and broader issues such as racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system.

KU KLUX KLAN  commonly called the KKK or simply the Klan, is three distinct movements in the United States that have advocated extremist reactionary positions such as white supremacy, white nationalism, anti-immigration and—especially in later iterations—Nordicism,  anti-Catholicism  and anti-Semitism  Historically, the KKK used terrorism—both physical assault and murder—against groups or individuals whom they opposed. All three movements have called for the "purification" of American society and all are considered right-wing extremist organizations

I got another $500.00 that the KKK will not poll like this.  Seems inviting them to the White House was pretty smart.

A similar poll in June 2016 found that 65% of black American adults supported Black Lives Matter and 40% of white American adults support it.

Both those #'s are too damn low.  Imo that is.  I mean what the hell is there not to support.  Its not complicated and the "terrorist" claim and comparisons to the KKK is effin stupid.  

That kind of stupid does not get a pass and Its not a matter of differing points of view but of stupidity.  Or they are racist, or both.  

DD, I am sick of the minority dictating what the country does or doesn't do.  Tired of NRA legislating.  Tired of the same weak reasons for not doing what has been done successfully in other countries.  Tired of the Alex Jones And Trump types who tell their lies and idiots eat it up like it came from Jesus himself.

Rant done. Thanks 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Both those #'s are too damn low.  Imo that is.  I mean what the hell is there not to support.  Its not complicated and the "terrorist" claim and comparisons to the KKK is effin stupid.  

That kind of stupid does not get a pass and Its not a matter of differing points of view but of stupidity.  Or they are racist, or both.  

DD, I am sick of the minority dictating what the country does or doesn't do.  Tired of NRA legislating.  Tired of the same weak reasons for not doing what has been done successfully in other countries.  Tired of the Alex Jones And Trump types who tell their lies and idiots eat it up like it came from Jesus himself.

Rant done. Thanks 

I'm sick of white guys pretending to feel so sorry for minorities because of their frigging guilt.