Police being killed all over the country but no big deal

thc6795

Just now, thc6795 said:

So do we blame the gun or the shooters? I'm sure a few of you will blame the police themselves. 

Shooters but again as a cop you understand the situation your placing yourself in. Last cop shot was at a domestic violence call which is the deadliest call you can possibly go too. This is part of the daily lives of a cop. RIP officer

• Like 2

Noone in theory you might be correct but in practice no. There is a lot of red tape that comes with pulling the gun and taking that shot. Once you shoot you will have your gun taken away and be interviewed as too what happened. Placed on desk duty until cleared and the rest of the administrative tape that comes with it. Domestic Violence is not the call you want to show up too. its nasty and its in their territory their house where they know where their weapons are and where to hide. For example my dad and his partner showed up to a domestic. As they were walking in there was a guy hiding in the closet with a sawed off shotgun. Could have easily killed both 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

see, we agree again, i have been saying this forever

you can have 100 guns and if i decide i am going to victimize you, they will not help you at all

so i agree with you, guns do not make you safer

But they do. They very much do. If im carrying you will think twice of victimizing me. 

Cops killed the suspect that shot and killed the cop who was protecting the woman involved in the domestic violence situation. Now heres the problem...The cop shot him as he was running away. It will be interesting to see if this was a good shooting. Question is if he was running away is he still a threat??

The rhetoric of Barry and Eric holder created an even bigger division between police officers and citizens. Obama was a magician of agitation with his words. 

Rather than codemn BLM after the dallas cop killings, obama instead invited their leaders to the White House for Tea and crumpets .... or 40s and blunts.  I will remind you what this domestic terrorist group was chanting in cities all around the country ..... 

“what do we want”? 

“Dead cops” 

“when do we want it”

”now”

Now Imagine trump invited a kkk leader to the White House ?

Remember obama’s Speech from Poland during the sniper killings of cops? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

see, we agree again, i have been saying this forever

you can have 100 guns and if i decide i am going to victimize you, they will not help you at all

Correct.

If guns made us safer, the United States should be the SAFEST country in the world.  We are definitely not the safest, by far.

ScreenShot2015-06-12at1.37.46AM.png

THE DATA PRESENTED ^^^^^^^ 

in theory, as all police carry guns, are they not safer than the general populous as not all Americans have guns?... that is, if having guns really makes one safer

THE QUESTION PRESENTED ^^^^^

i have been saying this forever

.... they will not help you at all

THE 'INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST' CONCLUSION ^^^^^^^^....

PSSST....NOONER YOUR UNDERWEAR IS SHOWING AGAIN.....xD

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

The rhetoric of Barry and Eric holder created an even bigger division between police officers and citizens.

right..

and shootings by cops being the only violent category to increase over the past few decades has little to do with it --

those cops in dallas were killed because people like you dont hold killer cops accountable

those deaths are on your hands more than Obama's....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

right..

and shootings by cops being the only violent category to increase over the past few decades has little to do with it --

those cops in dallas were killed because people like you dont hold killer cops accountable

those deaths are on your hands more than Obama's....

I wonder if they hold Trump responsible for the Cop's that have been killed since Jan 20, 2017.  I will guess NOPE.  I also blame Obama getting elected for causing all those damn fools to take up Arms against the Government including invading Federal property armed with the intent to overthrow the Gov't.  Obama is like Coco Puffs he makes them go KOO KOO and Trump is like Frosted Flakes he makes the feel Great.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Very true....I asked five cops at my gym, four white and one black...All expressed that sentiment..I also asked two retired NYPD Detectives who also did not care at all for either.. They  all said that lack of compliance was the best way to get shot.....

I asked all the people just now Four black and one white.. All expressed that Sentiment.  I also asked two others and they all said that lack of respect for the FBI and non compliance is the best way to get IMPEACHED.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I wonder if you blame the shooter when cops kills 12 and 7 year olds

Let them explain this SOC. Most of their ignorance is just heaped on each other most sane people know they are stupid

Annual fatality data compiled by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund show that there have been an average of 135 police fatalities a year under President Obama, from 2009 to 2015, compared with 162 a year for the previous seven years, from 2002 to 2008. That’s a decline of 17 percent.

I guess Old Bush and the Gang stirred up people to kill more Cops.  See I told you they were stupid.

This is data from a National Law Enforcement Group.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

So do we blame the gun or the shooters? I'm sure a few of you will blame the police themselves. 

I personally blame criminals with Guns when cops are murdered and when police murder unarmed people I blame them. 

So depending on the situation both can easily be at fault.  It has been proven that without a shadow of a doubt cops kill a lot more people per year like 5x more than Cops are killed.  I don't advocate anyone killing a Cop at all.  But they do pretty good in these encounters truth be told.  I bet England doesn't have a lot of these problems.