Trump: "If you had a teacher who was adept at firearms, they could very well end the attack very quickly."

RedZone

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

NRA called for bump stock ban after Vegas

wtf?

do you just make this stuff up?

when a bipartisan group of lawmakers in Congress presented federal legislation to ban bump stocks, the NRAvoiced opposition"

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-bumpstock-ban-20180212-story.html

you are why fake news is so important to contain

6 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Well, banks are protected with guns, Hollywood stars are, stores have guards with guns, politicians have guards with guns, many people carry guns for protection, criminals in Chicago have them, prison guards have them to keep them in, a parent from that Fla hs wants teachers,who are trained to have them, and I'd wacko know that a place has trained people with weapons, won't go in.. This is what America has become...WACKOVILLE !!!!!

Correctional officers inside the jail are unarmed. 

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

so you are past being able to think?

no one here is surprised to hear you admit this. 

No you could have just asked the simple question that you asked. Showing me a picture of a girl who died do not make the question mean anymore or less than what it was a simple question. I know that you showing me the picture was supposed to get me emotional or whatever but it certainly didnt happen

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

No you could have just asked the simple question that you asked. Showing me a picture of a girl who died do not make the question mean anymore or less than what it was a simple question. I know that you showing me the picture was supposed to get me emotional or whatever but it certainly didnt happen

if your insecurities override your empathy then you are correct

you are some sad sti% dude

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

if your insecurities override your empathy then you are correct

you are some sad sti% dude

I am not insecure at all. Im really not. But i will defend our rights. Are we supposed to be empathetic for every person that is lost in this country due to one thing or another?? What about around the world? Every disaster shooting car accident etc etc am i supposed to be empathetic??