Trump: "If you had a teacher who was adept at firearms, they could very well end the attack very quickly."

RedZone

I don't know what to think anymore truthfully....I don't know where to start.

Teachers are NOT immune from snapping themselves in today's society. 

What do you do when a teacher snaps and goes Rambo on his/her class?

Then we start arming children in schools. Jesus Christ.

Putting it on the teachers is the work and mindset of ignorant cowards.......who just WILL NOT solve the problem we all see.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ur stupid,,, u know how many teachers who also have military experience are capable of handling this.... ALOT

Come on bro, tell us how many. 

A lot ain't cuttin' the proverbial mustard with guys like Drummer. We need numbers, locations and the percentages. Thanks in advance for Drummer, in case he forgets to say thanks... or even ask for numbers for that matter. He may just click like. That means he needs the numbers in case you didn't know. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't know what to think anymore truthfully....I don't know where to start.

Teachers are NOT immune from snapping themselves in today's society. 

What do you do when a teacher snaps and goes Rambo on his/her class?

Then we start arming children in schools. Jesus Christ.

Putting it on the teachers is the work and mindset of ignorant cowards.......who just WILL NOT solve the problem we all see.

The police are not immune either - want to take their guns away too?Let’s create a situation where there are no good guys with guns.

Just now, Bormio said:

The police are not immune either - want to take their guns away too?Let’s create a situation where there are no good guys with guns.

I think that he has a valid point. There is always a next. If you arm the teachers and they are shitting themselves instead of running toward the gunfire, which is the most likely scenario among a good majority of teachers, because, in case most haven't noticed, there aren't a ton of Rambo, Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood or Charles Bronson types teaching classes today, then, the next will be, "Oh, we need to arm the kids. Arming the teachers hasn't stopped the killings." 

Well, what about an armed guard at every single entrance to the school? Twirly gig drone thingamajigs flying around the perimeter actively  patrolling and filming. Satellites with lasers and etc. in orbit checking each school in the country once every 10 minutes or so. 

So many solutions to discuss and so little time. 9_9

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think that he has a valid point. There is always a next. If you arm the teachers and they are shitting themselves instead of running toward the gunfire, which is the most likely scenario among a good majority of teachers, because, in case most haven't noticed, there aren't a ton of Rambo, Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood or Charles Bronson types teaching classes today, then, the next will be, "Oh, we need to arm the kids. Arming the teachers hasn't stopped the killings." 

Well, what about an armed guard at every single entrance to the school? Twirly gig drone thingamajigs flying around the perimeter actively  patrolling and filming. Satellites with lasers and etc. in orbit checking each school in the country once every 10 minutes or so. 

So many solutions to discuss and so little time. 9_9

Yeah, it is an emergency now since the Dems are out of power and need an issue.  So different than 8 years ago.

19 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Everyone is a good guy until they turn bad, bormio. 

Let's arm everyone! Teachers, Preachers, Nurses, Doctors, and etc.....

Let's send our teachers to boot camp and swat/police training after they get their teaching certificates so they can put out AR-15 fires because you are too big of a pussy to say NO to the NRA.

trump > have that training?

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, I see schools discussing bulletproof marker boards/black boards now. And likewise, parents discussing bulletproof back packs etc. 

image.jpeg.e739fc7e5191de854645621ce8d10f2e.jpeg

Image result for bullet proof marker board

I guess that makes a lot of sense if it's the best we can do. Sure beats thoughts and prayers by a long shot I reckon. 

It's TOO crazy.....This is America and this is the best we can do?

I refuse to believe that.