"Crying white mothers are ratings gold to you"

RedZone

6 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The fact that the NRA has a seat at the table with congressman and Senate members is telling. They have no business to even have a voice in this. 

We need to rid ourselves of that group now and forever. 

Yeah and all the other groups your bitch ass don't like as well. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

you disappointed me but did not surprise me

thanks for keeping the toll shi$ to a minimum 

That I think differently from you, does not surprise me either....

I do not find any disappointment tho, as If I thought that your way of thinking was better, I would adopt it and move on...

Just glad that those with a brain are able to see the difference...as you illustrate it so well...

PS. as far as any 'troll shat', remember that I try my best to respond 'in like kind'....so maybe eventually someday you will figure that one out.....I always hold out hope....believe it or not I'm a full on OPTOMIST....just happier that way.

I'll be busy for a bit, but feel free to pick this up later at anytime...  

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

sorry dude, not the case which is why I cut you. 

I did not post opinion in this matter. 

Yes it is very apparent that you do not BELIEVE you did :$.  A perfect example (of the countless) 'intellectually dishonest' posts you spew...

A simple review will show anyone reading, that your claim is that 'MY PREFERENCE' to consume news is based on 'YOUR' experience of the 'human condition' xD....

It may surprise you to find out that other people's PREFERENCES are IN FACT not your own, and you may comfort yourself by BELIEVING that they are ...but it certainly does not make them FACT for everyone else xD..... 

Seriously, could anyone be any more 'intellectually dishonest' than that ? :$

Feel free to trapes around spewing your crap, as most will certainly see it for what it is, but when you attempt to purport to know what my own preferences are, well that is when you can certainly expect that..... I WILL CUT YOU.....

.....DOWN!!!:D (DOWN goes Frazier...LOL)

giphy.gif

Oh and BTW have a nice day!:D 

15 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Yes it is very apparent that you do not BELIEVE you did :$.  A perfect example (of the countless) 'intellectually dishonest' posts you spew...

A simple review will show anyone reading, that your claim is that 'MY PREFERENCE' to consume news is based on 'YOUR' experience of the 'human condition' xD....

It may surprise you to find out that other people's PREFERENCES are IN FACT not your own, and you may comfort yourself by BELIEVING that they are ...but it certainly does not make them FACT for everyone else xD..... 

Feel free to trapes around spewing your crap, as most will certainly see it for what it is, but when you attempt to purport to know what my own preferences are, well that is when you can certainly expect that..... I WILL CUT YOU.....

giphy.gif

i promise you, you have no clue what you are talking about in these regards.

do some research,  I'll bet you have NEVER read a book in such matters

in fact, what is it you do read? 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

i promise you, you have no clue what you are talking about in these regards.

do some research,  I'll bet you have NEVER read a book in such regards

in fact, what is it you do read? 

Conviction is good....

But take my advise, your probably better off crawling back under your rock to lick your wounds, and keeping quiet for a while...

Continuing to display such false projection on others, because you read in a psychology book somewhere that people can 'fall into the trap' of seeking self-serving justification provides proof of nada, and is beyond a stretch to even think that it speaks to 'preference' at all...

But as I see by your latest replies, that your 'preference' is doubling down on stupidity, I would also suggest that you go back to your 'psychology books' and look up  'intellectual dishonesty'.  After reading it, maybe you could submit your pic to the publisher for a proper illustration.  

Maybe then you can come back better armed....oh wait....I forgot that your a leftist who does not believe in weapons....

Now things make much more sense....

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Conviction is good....

But take my advise, your probably better off crawling back under your rock to lick your wounds, and keeping quiet for a while...

Continuing to display such false projection on others, because you read in a psychology book somewhere that people can 'fall into the trap' of seeking self-serving justification provides proof of nada, and is beyond a stretch to even think that it speaks to 'preference' at all...

But as I see by your latest replies, that your 'preference' is doubling down on stupidity, I would also suggest that you go back to your 'psychology books' and look up  'intellectual dishonesty'.  After reading it, maybe you could submit your pic to the publisher for a proper illustration.  

Maybe then you can come back better armed....oh wait....I forgot that your a leftist who does not believe in weapons....

Now things make much more sense....

giphy.gif

You are an idiot. Long winded but an idiot. You seem to think of you go on forever and post a cartoon you disguise your rudimentary understandings. It's not working.

16 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

giphy.gif

traipse, dude... traipse

keep banging the drum

maybe dumb it down to ESPN level of literary prowess... just maybe....

17 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

traipse, dude... traipse

keep banging the drum

maybe dumb it down to ESPN level of literary prowess... just maybe....

Dictionary

trapes
trāps/
verb & noun
verb: trapes; 3rd person present: trapeses; past tense: trapesed; past participle: trapesed; gerund or present participle: trapesing; noun: trapes; plural noun: trapeses

If you are going to try and correct someone, you might want to try and make sure you know what the hell you are talking about first.....

Tomato brain....or is that Tomatoe brain for you?

Yes apparently I need to 'dumb it down'.

5 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

'Idiotic'  is saying something you cannot defend, and skating away thinking you made some point.

But as what you state are consistent lies, I can see why you don't bother trying.

(no cartoon for the juvenile recipient required) 

No, it is refusing to be dragged into a dishonest conversation with someone who is to rudimentary to comprehend your posts and trolls. 

I would ignore your limited understanding without insult if you did not troll. But as you have an inability to post as an adult, I'll just treat you as you demand.

have a nice day, I wish no malice on anyone, not even stinky. 

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

No, it is refusing to be dragged into a dishonest conversation with someone who is to rudimentary to comprehend your posts 

ROFLxD this one is just too rich....

I suggest you engrave that one on your skate blades...

and GTFOOH with that shit...

giphy.gif

BTW: is this the reason why your mouth seems to be having such a hard time communicating with your brain??  Too dishonest for it huh LOL

Dictionary

trapes
trāps/
verb & noun
verb: trapes; 3rd person present: trapeses; past tense: trapesed; past participle: trapesed; gerund or present participle: trapesing; noun: trapes; plural noun: trapeses

If you are going to try and correct someone, you might want to try and make sure you know what the hell you are talking about first.....

Apparently so, at first glance it looked to be incorrect but I stand corrected, don't believe I've seen that word in print or overheard ever.

Trapes... hmmmm, cool...

Indeed, dumb it down it would be a clear sign of intelligence to simplify and a easier read...

May even gain the following of the "snapshot" audience in those lengthy reads.

Dictionary

trapes
trāps/
verb & noun

Ummnnn trapes is an ARCHAIC spelling of traipse.

Even though you are correct,  the pleasure needle is quivering towards Dickhead.

And Dickhead is current and understandable universally.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ummnnn trapes is an ARCHAIC spelling of traipse.

Even though you are correct,  the pleasure needle is quivering towards Dickhead.

And Dickhead is current and understandable universally.

Dickhead is usually reserved for people who do stupid shit like try and correct others when they don't know shit about what they are talking about.....

It's also usually what they say when they realize how stupid they were...

Yup pretty universal...

1 minute ago, dbcaptiron said:

Dickhead is usually reserved for people who do stupid shit like try and correct others when they don't know shit about what they are talking about.....

It's also usually what they say when they realize how stupid they were...

Yup pretty universal...

Not quite, Hotrod....

Did look it up.

It is an ARCHAIC term.

And yes, you've pretty much solidified yourself as a Dickhead.

So concerned with impressing others with your vocabulary

It's okay, mama will still have cookies and warm milk bedside at nite-nite with Pooh bear..

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not quite, Hotrod....

Did look it up.

It is an ARCHAIC term.

And yes, you've pretty much solidified yourself as a Dickhead.

So concerned with impressing others with your vocabulary

It's okay, mama will still have cookies and warm milk bedside at nite-nite with Pooh bear..

ROFL dude give it up...

You sound like someone who does not even realize that 'here on the internet' it's 'universally considered' a Dickhead move to try and correct errant typos, or misspellings etc.

have a cookie....maybe you'll feel better

giphy.gif

Oh what...you don't like them now all of a sudden?

Responses 'In like kind' my friend....you tossed the first grenade.  

Not my fault it blew up in your face xD

• Haha 1