"Crying white mothers are ratings gold to you"

RedZone

I'm not even gonna click on the videos, because I already know what to expect. The same thing we have gotten every other time from those on that side of the thing. Especially the NRA. 

The only way to defeat it is to organize as they have and buy a few senators. Until then, all the kids in the world can march or protest or whatever, and just like you saw, guys like Rubio will still be in the tank for the NRA. Period. 

I guess we are about 11 or 12 days out before this one is swept aside by the media as well, although, this one feels like some of the kids are activist and may keep pressing. 

11 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

"If it bleeds, it leads." Never a truer word spoken.  Yes, she was speaking to the media. Sensationalized stories "sell." And the media are pros.

I can't quite figure out what folks expect of the media. 

So, we don't want them telling us about Trump's tweet storms. We don't want them covering the Mueller investigation. We don't want them reporting on school shootings. 

I guess that leaves us with, which  actor is getting divorced this week and what day the white's sale is at Belk. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So, we don't want them telling us about Trump's tweet storms. We don't want them covering the Mueller investigation. We don't want them reporting on school shootings. 

I guess that leaves us with, which  actor is getting divorced this week and what day the white's sale is at Belk. 

I expect the media (all outlets) to cover relevant stories without adding their slant, conspiracy theories, speculation, that lack in substance. ALL do it. Some more than others. Look up the lyrics of Don Henley's "Dirty Laundry."    "Get the widow on the set......we need dirty laundry." 

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Watch out, if you keep steepping of base like this you might get tagged out. xD

It's not that people don't want the media covering his tweeting or investigations....

It's that they prefer to develope their own opinions on it, and not have someone else tell them what they should think about the topic...

News should be NEWS...not propaganda, and the reason why some of these cable news channels are the worst of them all (on both sides). 

Not to hard to figure out.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

It's not that people don't want the media covering his tweeting or investigations....

It's that they prefer to develope their own opinions on it, and not have someone else tell them what they should think about the topic...

News should be NEWS...not propaganda, and the reason why some of these cable news channels are the worst of them all (on both sides). 

Well, it seemed like the complaint was that they were giving a voice to the family of the victims of a school shooting. 

I mean, my reading comprehension can be pretty crappy I guess. 

I read it again and still got that. 

Are you getting something different from it?

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, it seemed like the complaint was that they were giving a voice to the family of the victims of a school shooting. 

I mean, my reading comprehension can be pretty crappy I guess. 

I read it again and still got that. 

Are you getting something different from it?

Maybe so, and you may have a point, but not from me, and probably not from most of the audience (the one's that have brains anyway).

Now if your speaking to the 'responses' from those opposing cable news network commentaries, well you've got a point there, but there you have lost me and probably most of the 'audience'....

23 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Just report the news. Its as simple as this happened today. There was a shooting today at a school in florida. And the next story. No opinion no emotion. It should be reported like the weather. today is going to be sunny and back to you

Just now, noonereal said:

Actually people prefer the news be told from a perspective that supports what they already believe,.

What you posted is how people SHOULD be. 

Actually I just posted how I (and most of my friends) think...

On Par with how you just posted how you (and your imaginary friends)  think...

Very telling indeed...;)

Just now, noonereal said:

what i posted was fact 

not trolling, you do realize what i posted is fact, don't you?

I suppose this is where you start preaching your BS quote:

"you can only have an opinion in absence of fact, not in contradiction to IT" as rule of law now right?

With 'IT' being reserved as your perspective.....as fact'.....

Silly nooner....TRIX are for kids.... 

giphy.gif

When are you going to stop 'fooling yourself'?.....