A Serious Question For You Trumpy and NRA Fans

Rufus69

This is a serious question.  Something I don't understand.  I figure you fellers can shed some light on it.

Everybody from Trumpy to the NRA is pushing "concealed carry" in the schools and other public venues.

My question...

Why concealed?

If you're gonna carry...why not have it on your side...in a hoister...probably tied down.  Slap a Sig P226 in the holster with extra mags on your holster belt....might even make the Sig spring ejected for faster draw. 

Why concealed?

Rufus>>

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

This is a serious question.  Something I don't understand.  I figure you fellers can shed some light on it.

Everybody from Trumpy to the NRA is pushing "concealed carry" in the schools and other public venues.

My question...

Why concealed?

If you're gonna carry...why not have it on your side...in a hoister...probably tied down.  Slap a Sig P226 in the holster with extra mags on your holster belt....might even make the Sig spring ejected for faster draw. 

Why concealed?

Rufus>>

To keep perpetrators guessing as to where the opposition will come from! If the weapons are in full view, and they know the layout of the school! They will merely take the unarmed teacher as a hostage!

Course, the most viable remedy is THIS! With thousands of vets who are not able to find viable employment! Simply hire those into the school system to be armed support staff! You DEMS LUUUUUUUV spending money! And what better way than to pay for your child's protection while on campus!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

To keep perpetrators guessing as to where the opposition will come from! If the weapons are in full view, and they know the layout of the school! They will merely take the unarmed teacher as a hostage!

Course, the most viable remedy is THIS! With thousands of vets who are not able to find viable employment! Simply hire those into the school system to be armed support staff! You DEMS LUUUUUUUV spending money! And what better way than to pay for your child's protection while on campus!

That’s y his name is Dufus69 he is a dummy

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

My question...

Why concealed?

Why concealed?

Rufus>>

Same thing I have been saying. Infact, if you are carrying you should be obliged to wear a bright color, say pink, head to toe so everyone's knows you are badass.

I would support a federal regulation requiring every gun carrier to wear pink. Walking down 5th ave. You know what's what. The peop!e that need their gun for protection should support this as pink will be the color peop!e won't screw with. Plus, think how happy all these tough guys will be to finally be able to wear pink outside their bedroom.

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

My question...

Why concealed?

Why concealed?

Rufus>>

Sig P226... good choice. I’ve known some DEVGRU (ST6) Special Warfare operators who carry that, when they have to choice to carry anything they choice.

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

My question...

Why concealed?

Why concealed?

Rufus>>

Because then you don't know whose carrying. Texas is full of concealed carry. I agree with if 

18 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Rab...that is total nonsense.  You can do better.  Take hostages?  Are you serious?  Ain't NOBODY gonna take hostages or they woulda already done it.  If you got everybody with a Sig strapped to his/her side...the "mentally unstable MAGA cap wearing bad guy" would turn and run.  No need to conceal a weapon.  Let'um KNOW you packing !!!  If they KNOW...they ain't gonna FORK with you.

Oh, and do away with background checks and age restrictions.  That goes against your 2nd amendment rights !!!!  It don't say nary a word about age nor mental stability.  I know you've read it.  Shoot, you may have helped write it...(Smile).

Get your head in the game.

NO CONCEAL !!!!!

Rufus>>