Hey lil Donny! What kinda J O B do you have in da Jersey hood,....

ORabidOne

6 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

amateur pharmacology? Cause you're TOO IGNORANT to have a REAL JOB!

Hahaha I can guarantee I  put in more hours a week  at work than anyone on this website .... u don’t know ur ass from ur elbow.......lemme ask you how does it feel to have the worst football schedule in the East coast lmao Alcovy and TC as ur prime time games...

Haha Rab Don’t come back on here until u Packers stop settling  for a shitshow of a schedule... 

thats y Grayson and Marietta would blow the roof off of Caulquit 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hahaha I can guarantee I  put in more hours a week  at work than anyone on this website .... u don’t know ur ass from ur elbow.......lemme ask you how does it feel to have the worst football schedule in the East coast lmao Alcovy and TC as ur prime time games...

Haha Rab Don’t come back on here until u Packers stop settling  for a shitshow of a schedule... 

You also spend more time on here than anyone else. Funny how that works...

You apparently don't do shit at work, therefore no one cares about how many hours you work.

For the sake of this board, I wish your supervisor would find you something to do in those 100 hours instead of letting you smoke dope and spread your foolishness around here while on the clock.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

OH, SOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's open season on por lil Rabido, cause I AIN'T a Left Wing whacko? Yet your butt buddy lil Donny has carte blanche to say whatever rolls out of his ass! Cause well, he IS a Left Wing whacko!

Please take me off your call list.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Fred said:

Don't be so sure.

You couldn't POSSIBLY! You are ALWAYS up MY ASS on this heah message board! Holding a set of fucking keys at a storage unit ain't a REAL J O B! You're a FUCKING CLOWN! A monkey on a string could do YOUR job!xD And just because you live in that storage shed, don't mean you are working 24/7!

15 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Colquitt 12 Archer 7

Colquitt 17 North Gwinnett 19

Marietta 41 North Gwinnett 51

Archer 6 Grayson 3

ANY QUESTIONS? Ya cain't FIX STUPID!

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:
9 hours ago, Fred said:

Don't be so sure.

You couldn't POSSIBLY! You are ALWAYS up MY ASS on this heah message board! Holding a set of fucking keys at a storage unit ain't a REAL J O B! You're a FUCKING CLOWN! A monkey on a string could do YOUR job!xD And just because you live in that storage shed, don't mean you are working 24/7!

Huh?  I don't work for a storage company.

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Colquitt 12 Archer 7

Colquitt 17 North Gwinnett 19

Marietta 41 North Gwinnett 51

Archer 6 Grayson 3

ANY QUESTIONS? Ya cain't FIX STUPID!

North Gwinnett 35 Grayson 28.  You can't daisy chain and predict anything.  By your example we shouldn't have scored at all against North Gwinnett.

8 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I know your bitch ass ain’t talking to me?

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:15 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

SOOOOOO, you've never heard of McEachern, Grayson, Valdosta, Tift, Camden, and Thomasville? Two of those have Nattys, and three more have been ranked in the national TOP FIVE! I'd wager that there aren't 100 schools on the PLANET who have THAT competitive of a schedule! And who knows, with the Mizzou team being a private, they COULD be WORLD BEATERS next season! I doubt if they put together the new schedule they have, to LOSE!

On 2/28/2018 at 1:56 PM, CCBlackhatter said:

You also spend more time on here than anyone else. Funny how that works...

You apparently don't do shit at work, therefore no one cares about how many hours you work.

For the sake of this board, I wish your supervisor would find you something to do in those 100 hours instead of letting you smoke dope and spread your foolishness around here while on the clock.

Good point, Mad Hatter but your #1 fan is the undisputed by far a echelon never to be attained royal racist pain in the ass.

But we don't throw rocks now do we?