Since this is baseibol season! A question for you gurus!

ORabidOne

53 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Pitching 

Pitching is hit and miss in our world! We have three or four who could pitch in the Mohave Desert! And still others who couldn't strike out my grand ma! And flip a coin as to who that'll be every weekend, past our ace!! 

But in the just for shits and giggles section regarding pitching! My alma mater lit up the conference leader yesterday, with an ERA of 0.81 going in! He gave up nine hits and five runs, in four and 1/3 innings! Today, our #2 starter, who was giving up an avg. hitting of .385, gave up three hits in seven innings! As Yogi once said! The one thing you can depend on about Baseibol is, YA NEVER KNOW!:$

By the By, my lil team was #2 in the nation in hitting last season, with a team BA of .367! This season, it's at .370 before the seventeen hits today, against nationally ranked USCA at Roberto Hernandez Stadium in Aiken, S.C.! My boys have won games one and two of the three game series, 8-1, and 13-3, against the Pacer Lumber Company, that has twenty dingers in sixteen games! And the two pitchers we beat had ERA's under 1.5!

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

This day and age pitching. BBCOR bats have also made the game more pitching dominated. LSU Gorilla Ball 15-13 games just don’t happen much anymore.

Well, in the last two weeks, my boys have been involved in two games that finished 18-15 and 18-12! And we've had two others that were 24-1 and 28-0! And we AIN'T a power hitting team! We just have a team BA of .370! And before you say, but it's ONLY DII! We have transfers from DI schools USC Upstate, Ga. Tech. Elon, and Ga. Southern, riding the bench!

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Well, in the last two weeks, my boys have been involved in two games that finished 18-15 and 18-12! And we've had two others that were 24-1 and 28-0! And we AIN'T a power hitting team! We just have a team BA of .370! And before you say, but it's ONLY DII! We have transfers from DI schools USC Upstate, Ga. Tech. Elon, and Ga. Southern, riding the bench!

Sounds like they played shitty teams.

Yeah Chief I know enough about D2 baseball and know there’s some quality ball played out there (apparently not the last two weeks with those teams judging by those scores) and some good talent.