The mayor of Oakland CA

Mjd33

40 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LMFAO! DC is the capital of the U.S. and is full of government workers. 

Actually Folsom median income is higher than DC. 

You are a joke. Enjoy the snow lolllll

Two things. You’re either 14 years old and the jokes on me for even arguing with you or you have absolutely zero clue what’s happening in this country as a grown adult. 

Yes, DC has government workers. Ground breaking info out of you... DC also has 5 of the top 10 richest counties in the country as its suburbs. If you don’t understand how that can happen, you’re even more of a backwoods joke than I originally thought. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccalerner/2017/07/13/top-10-richest-counties-in-america-2017/#6b724a42ef38

Folsom wouldn’t even land in the top 20 towns around DC in terms of income. Try Chevy Chase MD, Bethesda MD, Potomac MD, McLean VA, Arlington VA etc...

Face it, you’re stuck in a suburb of a below average town(Sacramento) and your tax dollars don’t really do anything. 

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Latina. I'm sure shes sucked off more dudes from the field workers association than most latinas. 

Shes an expert in the art. She's probably all you coild pull after paying for pussy your whole life. 

Welfare state loser. 

Trying way too hard.

You're just not good at this.

Don't forget to tell yourself how well you're doing. xD

2 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Two things. You’re either 14 years old and the jokes on me for even arguing with you or you have absolutely zero clue what’s happening in this country as a grown adult. 

Yes, DC has government workers. Ground breaking info out of you... DC also has 5 of the top 10 richest counties in the country as its suburbs. If you don’t understand how that can happen, you’re even more of a backwoods joke than I originally thought. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccalerner/2017/07/13/top-10-richest-counties-in-america-2017/#6b724a42ef38

Folsom wouldn’t even land in the top 20 towns around DC in terms of income. Try Chevy Chase MD, Bethesda MD, Potomac MD, McLean VA, Arlington VA etc...

Face it, you’re stuck in a suburb of a below average town(Sacramento) and your tax dollars don’t really do anything. 

What a nice town. 

20180311_194506.png

6 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I like facts. 

You are an east coast joke. 

Winning!

Screenshot_20180311-194720.jpg

Screenshot_20180311-194809.jpg

12 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I like facts. 

You are an east coast joke. 

Winning!

Screenshot_20180311-194720.jpg

Screenshot_20180311-194809.jpg

I can’t believe you’re comparing a suburb of Sacramento to Washington DC. You’ve decided to act silly instead of actually stick up for yourself. Bottom line, you don’t come from a wealthy area and your tax dollars don’t do anything. If that’s winning for you, then congrats. 

Just now, NicholasMalibu said:

I can’t believe you’re comparing a suburb of Sacramento to Washington DC. You’ve decided to act silly instead of actually stick up for yourself. Bottom line, you don’t come from a wealthy area and your tax dollars don’t do anything. If that’s winning for you, then congrats. 

I just showed you facts. We make more money here. The weather is nicer. The women are hotter.

You are an east coast, bad weather, bad food loving joke.

Stay away from the west coast. We can smell you from here. 

5 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I just showed you facts. We make more money here. The weather is nicer. The women are hotter.

You are an east coast, bad weather, bad food loving joke.

Stay away from the west coast. We can smell you from here. 

You don’t make more money there, but it’s hilarious when you say it like that so keep going. Like I said, compare your suburb(Folsom) to one of DC’s suburbs(Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Potomac, McLean, Arlington, etc...) and you’ll get dominated. Compare Sacramento County to our top 5 counties and you’ll get dominated. Compare DC to Sacramento and it’s a waste of everyone’s time. You live in a suburb of a town that rides the coattails of SF and LA. The women suck in Sacramento. They are decent in SF. They are great in LA and SD. You live 5+ hours away from those places. Stop hijacking what they offer. Your tax dollars don’t do anything. 

3 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

You don’t make more money there, but it’s hilarious when you say it like that so keep going. Like I said, compare your suburb(Folsom) to one of DC’s suburbs(Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Potomac, McLean, Arlington, etc...) and you’ll get dominated. Compare Sacramento County to our top 5 counties and you’ll get dominated. Compare DC to Sacramento and it’s a waste of everyone’s time. You live in a suburb of a town that rides the coattails of SF and LA. The women suck in Sacramento. They are decent in SF. They are great in LA and SD. You live 5+ hours away from those places. Stop hijacking what they offer. Your tax dollars don’t do anything. 

I just showed you we do, with facts. You aren't dominating anyone, even with hundreds of thousands of government works.

1. Your weather sucks

2. Your chicks are fat

3. Your food is awful

We own you.