The mayor of Oakland CA

Mjd33

7 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

So someone from Sacramento California is telling someone from Atlanta Georgia that they’re stealing tax dollars. You do understand that most of your own state hates you? So much so that they want to form a new state called New California. 

It's pretty funny.  Stats show that California has roughly 1/3 of the country's welfare recipients and clownboy is throwing shade.

I wouldn't be surprised if my annual tax bill was significantly bigger than this fool's annual income (gubmint checks included). xD

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, concha said:

It's pretty funny.  Stats show that California has roughly 1/3 of the country's welfare recipients and clownboy is throwing shade.

I wouldn't be surprised if my annual tax bill was significantly bigger than this fool's annual income (gubmint checks included). xD

Kind of funny since there are more welfare recipients and government housing per capita in GA. 

Poor Red state economics. 

36 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

So someone from Sacramento California is telling someone from Atlanta Georgia that they’re stealing tax dollars. You do understand that most of your own state hates you? So much so that they want to form a new state called New California. 

Folsom is not in Sacramento. We are 25 miles or so away. Our median family income is about 112k. 

Choke on that. 

http://www.norcalblogs.com/postscripts/2013/08/07/california-wins-title-nations-largest-welfare-population/

California Wins Title for the Nation’s Largest Welfare Population

California now has over 1/3rd of the entire welfare population in the nation living right here!

xD

Have nice day, fool. People in your own area know it. Why don't you? Oh, because you're a dumbass.

xD

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Folsom is not in Sacramento. We are 25 miles or so away. Our median family income is about 112k. 

Choke on that. 

I’m not chocking on anything. There’s a Golden Globe award winning movie(Lady Bird) out right now about how mind numbing Sacramento County(Folsom’s location) is. The entire movie is about getting the hell out of there. I’d rip my eye balls out from boredom if I called that place home. 

4 hours ago, concha said:

Which state pays the most tax dollars in the nation? Which state has more millionaires and billionaires? Honestly I don't know but asking for a friend I barely like. He also wants to know which state would cause the most economic strain to the country if the were to brake off from the country?