Former PC HC Chris Partridge - digging the Peach State

golfaddict1

https://247sports.com/college/michigan/Article/Michigan-Wolverines-football-safeties-coach-Chris-Partridge-breaks-down-how-to-be-an-elite-college-football-recruiter-116250406

Ty Wheatley finished his HS career in NJ at Westfield (watched him play as a kid and then he attended Michigan and played for the Giants... yea I like the guy lol).   He's the current Jags RB coach.  

The NJ/GA correlation is priceless. :) 

0031DEF2-ED73-4D1C-B029-4AC2A366F7D3.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Stanford, Duke, Northwestern, Rice, Vandy, UNC, UM and UVA are "excellent." RU is still very good with its #69 national ranking. 

I’m weak on Rutgers history of keeping upper tier talent home.  Lately certainly some DBP kids like Hamilton and Caroo (spelling?) stayed home.   Need Nunzio to push for an Alfano to stay put... work on Johnson and the other rb (wrestler name i forget).  There’s a talented 4 Star OL playing for a private school away from BNU who looks the part.  Rutgers is in his top 10.  There’s a chance!  Lol.    Nunzio needs to play some Partridge Family music. :) 

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Stanford, Duke, Northwestern, Rice, Vandy, UNC, UM and UVA are "excellent." RU is still very good with its #69 national ranking. 

You had me except for UNC

Id put them in the very good camp

sammynwouldnhave at least one TIER in between Stanford and UNc

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Dont forget those at those schools are truly not there for any kid of athletic purposes in terms of football. UVA lax is great. Virginia in basketball had a great season. Vandy Baseball is very good usually top 5 in the country. But in terms of football they are there for that education and thats about it

@GardenStateBallerI did not get to finish before you reacted. I was going to add those programs will not win. the kids that go there understand they will not win a national title but will end up in the NFL if good enough. The rest will have that education behind them

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If anyone can do it, it's Nunz. Still need that one BIG win to accelerate the process. 

They would need to beat a MSU OSU Michigan type teams to get recruits to notice. Maybe through a Nebraska team in there. Beating Indiana Illinois and those type teams are not as much as an eye opener