Coach Snoop

paladin4ever

14 hours ago, paladin4ever said:

I’ve watched the first 4 episodes so far. Very good series. Highly recommend.

I saw the first episode and won't be watching any more. The coach (not Snoop) who was taking the team to Seattle carried on like a an idiot at the airport, not behaving as any adult should who is an authority figure for young folks. And when they got to the game, he was talking shit to the opposing coach about what players the Seattle team may have added to their roster for the game. 

No thanks. Might as well watch Housewives of Wherever.

7 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I saw the first episode and won't be watching any more. The coach (not Snoop) who was taking the team to Seattle carried on like a an idiot at the airport, not behaving as any adult should who is an authority figure for young folks. And when they got to the game, he was talking shit to the opposing coach about what players the Seattle team may have added to their roster for the game. 

I was thinking the same thing. But then I thought about how they tend to edit these shows to ramp up the drama. Gave it a chance. It’s actually pretty good.

12 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Shocking, figured only the best to keep Snoop mellow....

giphy (25).gif

18 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Shocking, figured only the best to keep Snoop mellow....

giphy (25).gif

I like Snoop, which is why I gave it a shot over the weekend. He wasn't a big part of the first show at all. Some other goofball, youth football coach who was behaving for ratings was. I saw too many of those types in real life, and am not interested in watching them on TV.

5 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I like Snoop, which is why I gave it a shot over the weekend. He wasn't a big part of the first show at all. Some other goofball, youth football coach who was behaving for ratings was. I saw too many of those types in real life, and am not interested in watching them on TV.

Gotcha, giving it a look tonight... fast forwarding thru the bs, now that I know what to look for.